LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
28%
  [ 2 ]  28%

71%
  [ 5 ]  71%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 7
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:46 pm
I dont know what all the rest of you have said, but gollum is awesome! in my corruption deck he can get up to 24 strength and fierce! and only costs two!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:56 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Whoa, hold on! This thread is for article discussion, not "which shadow is best". But Ninja Gollum is the best! Razz
*whacks the off-topic posts*
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
maxidoodle
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:31 pm
Great article on multiplayer. I always hated playing multiplayer games because of this, but now I feel so tempted to give this a try. Mr. Green

A few things to note:

Final Account is banned. Sad, but true, it found its way to the X-list.

Secondly, fireworks is rotated, but seeing as how thats the only rotated card I can see on your deck list, that shouldn’t be too much of a problem to fix for standard play.

Instead of using Hobbit Intuition, a rotated replacement for Noble intentions, which exerts, use Sworn Companion. That should work fairly nicely for you.

All in all, good article. 4/5
Applause
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:36 pm
I can’t believe I missed the non-Standard cards. I’ll have to fix that.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
PeterPot
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:47 pm
Joined: 25 Jun 2006 Posts: 157 Location: On the Back of my fat old Unicorn
Dude its a good article but Its costs too much monney
Please don't give me gp. Please!!!!
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:27 pm
Yah, that is a problem for many people...including myself. I generally don’t write articles with a budget in mind, but I’ll have to try that sometime.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:36 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
whoops I never voted as said before I think this would work best in a 4 player game but could be pulled off in a 3.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Hinigurth
Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:26 am
Great article!!!
Multiplayer rules...
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:17 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Hinigurth wrote:
Great article!!!
Multiplayer rules...

amen brother
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
clesiemo3
Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:27 pm
very nice. I’ll give this a shot for some multiplayer games Very Happy which Porter Troll will like since him and I play w ith Maxidoodle Smile

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest