LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:28 am
This is a fellowship upgrade to my locally hated Dwarven Event Abusive Roid Rage of Dwarves Deck, as well as the first real stepping into the world of Warg-Riders that I have taken. In the past, I have dangled with the idea of a warg-deck, especially after witnessing a friend of mine completely devastate 4 other players (he killed every fellowship) in a 5 way game with these lil’ buggers.

Now, for the fellowship:

Starting Fellowship:
Gimmers, BoG + Sawtc
Durin III, DL
Sindri, DL

Companions:
Radagast, TB

Possessions:
Gimli’s Battle Axe
Dwarven Axe x2
Dwarven Armor x3
Dwarven Bracers x3
Wizard Staff x2

Conditions:
Heres is Good Rock x3
Lord of Moria x2
Salve

Events:
Dwarf-Lords x3
Sharp Defense x4
Battle Tested x3
Axe Strike x3

The main idea of the fellowship is stay alive (win skirmishes if need be) and power-move. Salve, Dwarven Bracers keep people alive. The events make dwarves powerful enough to plow through the most powerful of enemies. The possessions help them. and finally, Radagast allows for some major power-moving.

Shadow:

Minions:
Warg-Master x3
Warg-Rider x3
Isengard Rider x3
Sharku, W-C
Saruman, MoFF x2
Foul Horde x3

Possessions:
Warg x4
War-Warg x4
Sharku’s Warg x3

Events:
Wolf-Voices x4

The idea is that any abilites you opponant uses can be canceled by each warg’s game text. Get wargs on your minions by way of Saruman and Warg-Master. Sharku adds extra wounds for each mount you play. Saruman finally discourages power-moving decks w/healing abilites.

Any comments?
ingold55
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:28 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
looks good! i don't know if i would want to go against you. Smile have you thought of adding Radagast's staff?

ingold Cool
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:49 pm
ingold55 wrote:
looks good! i don't know if i would want to go against you. Smile have you thought of adding Radagast's staff?

ingold Cool

I had it in my cart when I last ordered, but the day before I ordered, Cobra Cards ran out... Sad
syndrome
Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:24 am
I hate salve btw.

I had like 60 strength and dam+2 from all my gobbies on him... omg he had 3 vit... omg he just prevented the last one.
http://myspace/delicatesituation
Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:39 pm
This deck went 1-1 vs. Phazanzar the other day. The first game ending in his mOrcs beating the schnit out of me dwarves w/threats. The second had me outrun his rangers... This deck needs 4x Scout Troop and 4x Scimitar...
syndrome
Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:06 pm
I do love my orcs... pity your pipeweed deck can stand up to them Sad

Oh, and I think ... uh... you shouldn't add scouts and scimitars. Because ... uh... they're evil. <_<
http://myspace/delicatesituation
Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:09 pm
Phazanzar wrote:
I do love my orcs... pity your pipeweed deck can stand up to them Sad

Oh, and I think ... uh... you shouldn't add scouts and scimitars. Because ... uh... they're evil. <_<

That's the point...

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded