LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
82%
  [ 14 ]  82%

11%
  [ 2 ]  11%

5%
  [ 1 ]  5%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 17
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:47 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
I didn’t delve deeply into that thread, but I DID see what you can do! Very Happy Anyway, back to subject! Nice article, AC! Don’t mind one lousy review from an unworthy critic, you’re still the best! I must say "The Time of the Elves is Over!?" is a pretty fantastic article, but I DO think your article rivals it, AS does PW’s "Threats and Toads: understanding Ninja Gollum reloaded" article. Best 3 on the Forums, I think.
This whole discussion actually inspired ME to write an article, although a "different" one. I’ll probably get bombed for it, but I’m ok with it, I’m not trying to be the best writer, more like a contribution from a former player... Very Happy
New players may find it informative, and even seasoned ones might learn something from it... Think
Should I do it?
I don't like YOU.
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:02 pm
go right ahead! do not ask yourself "why?" but instead ask "why not?"
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:10 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
* rubs hands together *

Ok, working on it! Very Happy
I don't like YOU.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:50 am
Felipe Musco wrote:
Nice article, AC! Don’t mind one lousy review from an unworthy critic, you’re still the best! I must say "The Time of the Elves is Over!?" is a pretty fantastic article, but I DO think your article rivals it, AS does PW’s "Threats and Toads: understanding Ninja Gollum reloaded" article. Best 3 on the Forums, I think.

Thanks! I still need to read PW’s article. It looked good when I skimmed over it, but I still need to give him a review.

PeterPot wrote:
the one problem with the article is theres a lot of stuff in there that dosnt belong in there. and I dont like the subject.

As FM asked, what doesn’t belong in it? What don’t you like about the subject?

Oh, and FM, write the article! I like your writing style a lot.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:16 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
funny tOO oh he sent me a message saying why the contents of it were

the reason I gave it a one is because it doesn have a very good topic and theres a bunch of junk in there that doesnt need to be there. trust me my dad teachs english and grammer

notice the spelling and grammar mistakes I find that ironic Very Happy
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:47 pm
bobtheorc wrote:
Peterpot is pretty insane in real life incase you were wondering.

I figured. Thanks for confirmation. Mr. Green
Quote:
Any article AC writes is basically insured to get an average vote of 4.89.

Nah, some of my articles are more of a 4. Take for example three of the articles that I wrote before the Gandalf article: Examing Expanded Middle-earth Characters, Ugluk’s Gruesome Gang, and Sudden Fury / Crazy Corruption - they all had about a 4.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
TheHobbit13
Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:27 pm
NOw I have time to vote

5 Applause
Cobra
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:26 pm
PeterPot, please give a reason for voting the way you do -- especially if giving a very low rating. Votes that are clearly cast in bad faith will be removed. In fact, petty voters will usually find that their votes for all articles are removed.

Everyone else, please stay on topic. Wink
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
Gate Troll
Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:49 am
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Sweet!!! I love it. Applause You get a GP.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest