LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
25%
  [ 1 ]  25%

75%
  [ 3 ]  75%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 4
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:21 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Yes, I mentioned it. However, it STILL adds a TON of burdens at once, it makes it possible to play it the very next turn, without much trouble, I used to do it all the time. It may be possible on Expanded, too, I tend to mix it with Magic, so I thought FotR rotated out, but I think it was Standard... My bad. Well, I can tweak it with some X-Listed cards to make it more broken, like, let’s face it, Ulaire Nertea makes it a whole lot easier to pull off a lot of times...
I don't like YOU.
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:27 pm
It is a very nice combo, to be sure. But since this article is related to open, and combos that only work because of open’s extreme broken-ness, and this combo is possible in expanded, and has no x-listed cards, it doesn’t exactly fit here.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:31 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Ulaire Nertea does, and he’s part of the deck, although not part of the combo itself... Wink (yes, I’m this annoying, I guess it comes with the stuff you learn at Law School, ok, we can just drop it.)
I don't like YOU.
Gate Troll
Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:38 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
I LOVE Fruit Loops. I love the look on my opponents face when I play a loop.
Twisted Evil

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest