LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
alehaak
Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:15 am
Elladan, Son of Elrond
Elrohir, Son of Elrond

The first Make the twilight cost of the second -2... ok
The second make the twilight cost of the first -2... but he is already on the table...

each one comes at cost of 1 twilight and i can use other companion .... for example greenleaf!

This is stupid and overpowered!

can i reduce his twilight cost?!??!?!
or i can only start with Elladan, Son of Elrond and Elrohir, Son of Elrond??
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:20 am
Your can only play the two brothers because when you play the first his cost is 3 and then you get the minus two on the second brother there fore making your starting fellow 4.
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
Felipe Musco
Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:21 am
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Aside from your Ring-bearer and Ring, which are PUT on the table (thus, not even part of your deck), you play your Starting Fellowship normally, so "When you play..." effects, like the one on Pippin, Hobbit of Some Intelligence, DO happen, so you could bid one, and play him on your Starting Fellowship to remove a burden.
So, you have 4 twilight to "spend" on companions. The first Son of ELrond will cost 3, leaving you with one. THEN, the other one will have its cost reduced by 2, so he’ll cost you 1, leaving you with 0. Unless you had some companion that had its cost reduced enough to be 0, then you can play no more companions. You could, for instance, play Smeagol, Poor Creature (and add a burden, of course), since he costs 0.
So, no, you can only start with those 2, no Greenleaf allowed. Hope I could help.
I don't like YOU.
alehaak
Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:56 am
Thanks all ! Very Happy

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions