LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
alehaak
Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:10 pm
in my area has a lot of corruption! =/

lembas is there for move during regroup and be always with help cards in hand!

i already removed into the west Razz

Elven markmanship has a very high cost (ok, its toil but i dot want to exert 3 companions always) ...

and Cirdan isn’t a good company in a archery deck... he is the best in a elvent deck, but not here!

i dunno what celeborn are u talking... is the "when win a skirmish you may take a event from you discard pile" ? if yes... he is very good in a elvent deck too Razz

when he will win a skirmisH? only:
gil galad (12.7.6 - with Splendor of their banners, the tale of gil galad, elven bow, vilya and Aiglos )
glorfindel(10.3.6 - with sword of fallen and elven bow)
arwen(9.3.6 - sword of fallen, elven bow and Asfalot,elven steed)

will figh! Razz

and a question about They stole it;

if i have 4 on the table... i can discard 3 cards from my hand to wound 4 companions ?? or these conditions does not stack?

why i will get creamed with allies? =/
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:46 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
it says this

Each time the fellowship moves during the regroup phase, you may take an Elven event into hand from your discard pile.
Elven marksmanship is the best as well as double shot.
celeborn can recylcle the double shot

OK you could keep the lembas if you want to.

But DEFINITLY put in Double shot and elven marksmanship, elven marksmanship is a dozen times better then break the charge and is very effective.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:53 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
alehaak wrote:

gil galad (12.7.6 - with Splendor of their banners, the tale of gil galad, elven bow, vilya and Aiglos )

and a question about They stole it;

if i have 4 on the table... i can discard 3 cards from my hand to wound 4 companions ?? or these conditions does not stack?

why i will get creamed with allies? =/

First off, PLEASE don’t do that! Aiglos and The Tale of Gil-Galad are there for GREENLEAF!!!! So he can shoot more minions! NOT for Gil-Galad himself. Unless Greenleaf died (or directed archery is useless) and you have the cards still in hand...
About the condition, there’s no such thing as "stacking" for cards like that. You see, it does NOT say something like: "every time you discard a card, wound a companion". If it was worded like this, THEN discarding a card would trigger all of them. As it is, you state you’re triggering ONE of them, and THEN you discard 3 cards. You see, discarding 3 cards is part of the activation cost of the Condition, so if you want to activate another copy, then you’d have to discard 3 more cards (and, OF COURSE, you could just discard cards for the same condition over and over...). Hope to have helped.
I don't like YOU.
taipan
Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:41 pm
Keep your focus in mind Aleehak. If you wanna a heavy archery deck, put more archery cards. There’s a lot of archery combos that rocks. Try use one or two or a bunch of this combos. Seems that you are a little confuse about what cards put in. I suggest Many Miles, Double Shot,
Nocked,
Orophin, Brother of Haldir,
Haldir, Sentry of the Golden Wood,
Dinendal, Mirkwood Archer.
If you wanna keep Aragorn, keep just him and his bow.
I also cosiderer put Eowyn LoI, she’s perfect to archery decks.
IF you decides to break the rule of 5, break it as big as you can man.
I rather put 8 or 9 comp on the table when I use my archery deck, but I use faramir with Faramir’s bow and 2x Company of archers and 2x Gondor Bowmen.

Remember that you will need set the companions fast to put those bows so try don’t put over that 37 cards.

Sorry if I don’t answered you that day, I’ve been to busy these week. Wink
alehaak
Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:59 pm
sickofpalantirs:

what companion i remove to put celeborn? :S
and i already have 4 double shots... are u asking me to put 4 elven markmanship too?? exertin 3 companions to give +2 archery? :/

Felipe:

The aiglos will make gil galad str + 3 ! (Vilya, Nenya and itself) a 12str companion! If a minion pass ... he can handle!
But with 9str gil galad, 9 arwen, 10 glorfindel and 7 legolas... who will take care of stronger minions? Oo

Taipan:

I dun like many miles! Cuz it add (2) =/ and gives only +1 archery... :/
i dun like nocked too! =/
those companions are horrible cuz isn’t always that they add to archery and give some twilights to shadow players ¬¬

Will take of aragorn cuz it is banned, and all gondor cards too...

and thkinking about a gandalf splash! :p

i dun know this Eowyn. :p tell me the full name? Razz

To all:

i will remove:
1x Orophin, Lorien Bowman
1x Calaglin, Elf of Lorien
1x Celeborn, Lord of Lorien
4x Swan-ship of the Galadhrim

and put

2x Elven Marksmanship

Exist an starter deck with gollum shadow ?
i want it =(

Thinking to use these cards : (not exactly this quantity of each)

Gollum, Dark as Darkness
Gollum, Plotting Deceiver
Gollum, Mad Thing
Shelob, Her Ladyship x3

Spider Poison x2

They Stole It x4
Promise Keeping x4
Slippery as Fishes x4
Fat One Wants It
Incited
Web x2
Treacherous Little Toad x2

You’re a Liar and a Thief x4
We Must Have It x4
Captured by the Ring
Sudden Strike x4
A Dark Shape Sprang
Master Broke His Promise

thanks all for helping me! Very Happy
corvus
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:42 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
How about Cirdan?
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
alehaak
Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:39 pm
corvus wrote:
How about Cirdan?

i have 6 events...

why cirdan?!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:15 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
alehaak wrote:
sickofpalantirs:

what companion i remove to put celeborn? :S
Aragorn since you seem to be already removing him.
and i already have 4 double shots... are u asking me to put 4 elven markmanship too?? exertin 3 companions to give +2 archery? :/
no way. exert maybe 2 and pay only 2 twilight for 2 archery. you don’t need 4 but 2-3 could save your hide.

"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
alehaak
Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:45 am
but sick, i put glorfindel ... is he bad?! :/
im thinking to put gandalf... but dunno ! =(

i want just 5 companions!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:52 pm
alehaak wrote:
but sick, i put glorfindel ... is he bad?! :/
im thinking to put gandalf... but dunno ! =(

i want just 5 companions!

oh OK if you want just 5 companions keep glorfindel forget Celeborn.(I am assuming there is a lot of rule of 5 hate in your area if not...)

P.S. if you value your life don’t call me sick Evil or Very Mad (SoP) is the correct term.
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded