LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
Turin06
Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:55 pm
--- description ---
Between these tags, give a short description of your deck. Go a step beyond basic decktype info, and tell us what makes your design unique!
--- end description ---

Type your decklist and strategy notes here.

Here is the Gollum and Nazgul corruption corruption deck. Please bare in mind that the version I am posting here is not the perfect version but it is what I could get (certain cards like Heavy Burden and Captured by the Ring are out of stock)

2x Gollum, Dark as Darkness
1x Gollum, Mad Thing
1x Gollum, Stinker
3x Witch King, Lord of the Nazgul
2x Ulaire Nelya, Ringwraith in Twilight
1x Ulaire Attea, Second of the Nine Riders
2x Ulaire Enquea original
3x We must have it
2x The Trap is Sprung
4x Gates of the Dead City
4x It wants to be found
4x Resistance Becomes Unbearable
3x Little Snuffler
2x Wraith World
2x Dark Fell about him

First of all you use Gollum Dark as Darkness, The Witch King or Little Snuffler to get some wounds on the Ringbearer. These you can turn into burdens using The Trap is Sprung. Apart from the Trap is sprung there are loads of ways of adding burdens here. If you time things right then Resistance becomes unbearable hopefully coupled with the wounds you have done with gollum should force the ringbearer to put on the ring leaving him open to wraith world which will activate the Gates of the Dead city forcing the fellowship player to exert there companions. You can then turn those wounds into burdens with Dark fell about him which will then activate the Gates of Dead city again, see where this is going. To top it all off you have It Wants To Be Found which with all the twilight Nazgul flying around should get 3 or 4 burdens. And then there’s Attea who should get you a couple.

What do ya think?
Last edited by Turin06 on Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:55 am; edited 3 times in total
taipan
Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:09 pm
First of all, WELCOME!!!!!!! You’re in the right place. Wink
So, do you thinking about corruption?
Seems good to me. I think that your deck will be more powerfull if you choose or wound or burden, but i’ts just my opinion Wink
Why don’t you put Shelob Her Ladyship, they stole it and promise keeping ( for wounds)?
And maybe you need to put Web.
For burdens maybe you can use Not Yet Vanquished. A cheap card that you can use with your Nazgul or Shelob ( if you decide to put her ’course)
Gollum is awesome to use, there’s many things you can do.
Hope this help a little. Very Happy
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:19 pm
For your theme, Neekerbreekers’ Bog and Courtyard Parapet are AWSOME sites, one adding burdens, and the other exerting companions. I suggest adding Led Astray to get more twilight and replace these wicked sweet sties, probably taking out all of the Blade Tip. I also suggest trying to find room for Ulaire Toldea, Black Shadow, as you seem to rely on your Wraith events.

Looks like a pretty cool corruption strategy!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Turin06
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:44 am
Thanks for your comments guys. I just tried the deck out and it blew my opponent away. I corrupted them at site 6!!! Tommorow I will try it with the shelob stuff. I think I will stick witht the current list though it was mega effective.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:42 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
umm this works with only 5 twilight nazgul?

replace 2x cantea with 2x Enquea RiT

NO enquea ToTo! Very Happy JK (wrong deck)

it seems pretty solid what is your freeps?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Turin06
Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:10 pm
Currently Defender of Freeps and Arwen she Elf using elf tokens but I am hoping to bulid a new royal rohan to go with this.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded