LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Aragorn_Ellessar
Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:06 pm
I’m not able to participate.
One Ring to rule them all
One Ring to find them
One thing to bring them all
And In the darkness bind them
Hazael
Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:49 pm
I found the first challenge. Printed it out.
I don’t know how I will be able to do that by tomorrow, but we will see.
I am leaning towards 2.
Some of the best scenarios on EE...
Up All Night Productions
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:17 pm
Dang, that was one cool challenge. I’ll PM you my cards tomorrow - I want to check ’em over a bit before giving them to you.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Gate Troll
Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:55 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
*Breathing hard* Cards PMed. Cool
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
Celebrimbor
Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:32 pm
My Cards PM’ed also...*Phew* quite a big challenge. Hey, on future challenges, will they be just a little bit more narrow? It’s kind of exhausting though. But fun! Cool
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:14 am
I may have to drop out of this contest, I have a lot going on right now.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:12 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Celebrimbor wrote:
My Cards PM’ed also...*Phew* quite a big challenge. Hey, on future challenges, will they be just a little bit more narrow? It’s kind of exhausting though. But fun! Cool

yea or eventually people will be dropping out like EL here
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:54 am
I almost forgot to PM you my cards... but I remembered right before I went to bed last night.

I had a blast with this round. Can’t wait till the cards get graded!
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
corvus
Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:25 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
It was kinda hard, but i enjoyed it! Wink
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:36 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Well, challenges WILL be smaller, yes, I wanted a big one, so I can show what I’m expecting on each type of card, and a few rules so you get used to having guidelines and more tight deadlines to the cards you make. And as I said before, I know this challenge is a bit demanding, and that’s why eliminations occur after EACH 3 ROUNDS, so even if you miss one round completly, you DO have the chance to make a comeback. Not to mention, more people might miss the same challenge...
Well, ok, this challenge is closed, I’ll start posting the reviews on the order in which the Contestants signed in.
Now, as I said, anything posted in red means I corrected something there, but I’ll tell in advance one thing: when you write type and subtype of a card, it should look like this Companion • Man, rather than Companion•Man, and a lot of people did this. However, as this is a REALLY small mistake, I’ll correct it, but no pointsa will be taken THIS ROUND because of this. They will in the future, though, so keep an eye out! Wink
Now, the SPECIFIC goal I had with this challenge, was testing your general knowledge and your memory. Why? To know WHAT classifies as a "type" of card,m to remember all the rarities, and etc.
So, just as a teaser, before reviews start, here are the types of cards I wanted:

-Ring (a lot of you were unsure on this one, but not on Site. I wonder why...)
-Site
-Companion
-Ally (the most missed one)
-Condition
-Event
-Possession
-Artifact
-Follower
-Minion

And the rarities you could’ve used:
-C
-U
-R
-R+ (yep, fishy, but couldv’e been used)
-P
-S

So, I’ll post the order in which analysis will be posted again (I’ll just note who didn’t send their cards on time and skip them):

1- sickofpalantirs
2- Hazael (never sent’em)
3- WitchKingBlkCapt
4- elf lvr (never sent’em)
5- corvus
6- thonnas7
7- AnxiousChieftain
8- donimator (never sent’em)
9- maxidoodle (never sent’em)
10- Gagnut
11- CarpeGuitarrem
12- Gate Troll
13- Turin06
14- Aragorn_Elessar (never sent’em)
15- Ingold55 (never sent’em)
16- Celebrimbor
17- bobtheorc

So, as you can all see, there are A LOT of Contestants which didn’t submit their cards for this round, so, don’t give up! Things are wide open!
I don't like YOU.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards