LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
ingold55
Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:45 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
the three elves were walking, each on the alert for Morgok. but Morgok was cleaver, and crafty, sly as the fox, but strong as the bear. the three elves soon found this out. there infront of them stood morgok!

Darkness swirled about him; all creatures hid from his presence. he was the most evil thing in this part of the country, and he was also the most powerful minion in this part of the country.

The three elves charged, but Morgok was fast. he twirled and struck, not hitting anything, but forcing his enemies back. this is how the battle continued for several moments, but the three elves were joined by a man.

He bore a sword of flame and power, his cloaks were black as coal, and he moved with persision. the four soldiers pushed Morgok back into the shadows in which he dissappeared!

The new warrior turned to the other three, gave a quick salute, and vanished into the vast forest of Mirkwood.
Gagnut
Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:47 am
Gognut brought his army out of the fortress, they were completly armed, and ready for battle. They need to strike fast, once within a mile or so of the elve’s base. They were the remainder of the moria leigions which were mostly orcs, a few of the larger goblins, some Uruk-hai that were in the forest, and the easterlings that came with morgok. The easterlings had their own cheiftain, a giant, who was know only as the Hun, and the Hun was commaded by morgok, Gognut was more or less in charge of the 5000 easterlings that came by morgok’s orders. The time of battle was coming closer, and morgok was nowhere to be found.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
ingold55
Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:50 pm
Cold dusk winds blew into the large elven camp. light evening dews hung on the ground. the camp was of total confusion, preparing for the up coming battle. They were in such hurry that they never noticed the stranger in their midst.

He walked toward the three elves Lyon, Corvus, and Silvarin. the elves barely took notice of him, so he ducked into the shadows. he would wait there until night fell, and would think of what to do next.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:32 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin had gathered the mirkwood archers and prepared them for war. they were assembled in formation with some elite groups of hit-and-runners. (how many troops do i have? when this is answered I will post more)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
ingold55
Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:52 pm
The man moved ever so slowly, until he was out of the camp. night had drawn on, and the the elves were preparing for their battle. He had heard every word, and he was now moving deeper into the dense forest, being engulfed by the trees and shadows once again.

He crept stealthily through the shadows like the wind. he had his buisiness to attend to. the elves were ready, but they would be facing a great enemy now. he crept through the trees, and came to his camp.

"Ithildon," the man whispered. "Gather your weapons, you may have to fight soon! go to the elven camp and join the army there. i will try to get there as soon as possible."

he then left the small camp and continued into the woods. a large elven company of archers had made their camp. the were busy preparing for battle, so they never realized that in the shadows, and man crept in.

he reached his main objective, a large tent, obviously the commanders.

he entered, there at a small desk was Tuilin, leader of the elvish company.

"Hello Tuilin," the man spoke. "good to see you again."
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:12 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin saw the figure."I am glad you are here we are on the eve of a battle and will need all the help we can get. Also morgok may appear soon."(tuilin is ignorant of morgok’s appearing as he was in the field). "these archers will fight while and I hope with the rest of the forces we will be enough but every little bit counts." The figure nodded."From what my scouts have said the army is mostly composed of spiders and easterlings with some spider-riders and orc thrown in. They also apparently have a troll. Any help you can offer we be much appreciated." Tuilin said the figure replied...
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
ingold55
Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:24 pm
the man threw back his hood revealing the weather worn face of Durail.

"Morgok appeared, but was fought off." from what i have heard, he is preparing an army. i have been scouting him, but he has evaded me many times."

a cold wicked wind whipped through the tent. howls filled the night air.

"he is moving fast." Durail muttered to himself.

"Do you have provisions Tuilin? mine ran out two days ago, and i have not eaten since. if a battle comes i wish to be ready."

Durail studdied the area around him. he leaned over a whispered.

"an elven army is being made from what i believe. are you going to join them with this force? what are your plans? i may have another idea for them...." Durail trailed off.
Gagnut
Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:58 pm
"Ah, it is a good day to do battle." Gognut was relating to his aid, the forces under him included to whole of the forces of evil in the general visinity, for a while, he was master of darkness, his black host was in the great hall of Dol Guldier, the force, twelve thousand strong packed and overflowed the massive cave that was formed by Sauron himself.

Gognut sent the order, and the forces marched out the hall, and into the woods.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:18 am
Tuilin said "this is the company of elite archers I have been using to harry our enemies with. Four times now they have come into a camp of orc to add to their army, to find them dead. But we cannot win this battle with just these tactics, There is an army of swordsmen and the rest of the archers in a clearing close to here. Legolas is with those archers, and i believe Corvus and Lyon command the swordsmen. We will battle in a clearing close to hear and my troops are getting ready to head for it if possible we will harry our enemy as he approaches." durail nodded, when an elf burst in"Tuilin, 300 orcs I saw them coming this way their path will take them through our camp." the runner stumbled breathless. Tuilin jumped up from his chair and burst out of the tent, calling the soldiers to get ready.

half and hour later
Gramblog lead his orcs into a clearing, There were a few burning and damaged tents around as if there had been a battle here. "Well keep marching, you three scout ahead" he yelled. They dashed past him then about 50 feet away they stopped. "Keep moving you lunks of troll spit" he yelled. Then they fell backwards 2 elven arrows in each of them. then he heard a twang as if distant,"Get down" he cried. The arrows struck orcs falling all around him. his few archers fired back, a couple elves fell from the trees. More arrows hit. It was over in moments.

Tuilin climbed down"I think it is time to move on. Durail do you have any plan?"
"DáinIronfoot"
Aragorn_Ellessar
Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:51 am
Ithildon ran into camp. He heard shouting from the far side. He hurried over and saw orcs He drew his bow, and shot arrows, hard and fast, at the couple of orcs charging him. Then he drew his sword, and charged forward, cutting threw some orcs. Then, he ran to find Tuilin.

He came up to Tuilin’s desk.

"I’m here now,"Ithildon said.
One Ring to rule them all
One Ring to find them
One thing to bring them all
And In the darkness bind them

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing