LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
LeoKula
Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:14 am
AdultLink wrote:
how about a way to re-use those Nobody Tosses a Dwarf? Storm of Argument, Groin (is that his name, can’t remember), and how about something such as What Are We Waiting For? That can also force them to discard. Just some thoughts.

I think 4 ring of guile would help a lot since you could play nobody tosses a dwarf like 6 or 7 times a game, that means 18 - 21 discarded cards plus all the other stuff you play... wicked...
Beyo
Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:11 am
Quote:
his is a really annoying FP side ... if I was to play against it, I’d try not to play minions at all and go for a run to site 9, but that would clog my hand a bit if I didn’t have something like Smeagol, Poor Creature or Deor.

It would not..make a deck of Elven with massive card draw and put some old Elven Sword to discard shadow cards from hand during skirmish and additional 2 card in regroup thanks to old Nenya.
Time in the universe may be eternal..our patience is not
NBarden
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:36 pm
Twisted Evil Pair it with a Desperate defense of the ring / desperate measures shadow. Oh, and the irresistible shadow....
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded