LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Celebrimbor
Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:38 pm
Saruman’s Snows has a twilight cost 1 and 2 in the same place.(if everyone doesn’t know already)
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Mythdracon
Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:56 pm
What do you mean by ’in the same place’? I don’t see anything. O_o

And yeah, some of these misprints are really glaring and sort of ruin the aesthetic virtues of the cards, an important thing for people new to the game.
bibfortuna25
Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:30 pm
He means there is a 1 and a 2 printed over each other in the black diamond on some copies of Saruman’s Snows.
All cards do what they say.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:09 pm
I’ve got a couple copies of that; I wonder if they’re tournament-legal. Think
I had to put something here.
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:42 am
ingold55 wrote:
Gondorian Merchant is a RotK ally, but his home site is in the TT
That isn’t a misprint. By that point, Decipher had pretty much said that they hated allies as they were pretty much broken the way they were originally designed (pay once for a hard to get rid of permanent that could be a chump in a skirmish if you so decided). Having the Gondorian Merchant on the TT site path meant that he could never be chumped to a huge minion at his home site (especially early on when it would normally really hurt a fellowship). This was their first real attempt at limiting allies. If you notice, all four allies in Return of the King have home sites on the Towers path meaning that they will never be able to skirmish unless there is some card that allows them to.

Yes. The misprinted Saruman’s Chill are tournament legal. A clarification was issued (and is now in the Comprehensive rules book) stating that some copies were misprinted and they all cost 1 twilight.
Last edited by Merrick_Hale on Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:45 am; edited 1 time in totalAaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead
NBarden
Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:17 am
Doesn’t Pirate Cutthroat look like a cutthroat, savage, killer Corsair? Man, that picture sure captures the title all right. Very Happy I mean, he looks ready to just rip somebody’s head off...
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:17 pm
Looks like he got scalped....... Eh?
I had to put something here.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:27 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
no it would look like he got scalped if he had a bloody mess where the top of his head should be, as it is he looks, follically challenged.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:44 pm
Bald?
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:46 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
NBarden wrote:
Bald?

essentially.
i learned it last night Very Happy
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion