LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:01 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Arwen, She-elf

Well i have all these weird Ideas for DC’s and decided to make a thread.
so I will toss out random Dc’s get a couple reviews, and post another one.

1 "Where are we going?" Shire
Event • fellowship or regroup
Exert a hobbit to play the fellowship’s next site (replacing opponent’s site if necessary). If that hobbit was Pippin, make each minion played at that site twilight cost +1.
Last edited by sickofpalantirs on Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in totalArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
raptor22
Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:09 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
Spot a hobbit to play the fellowship’s next site(replacing opponent’s site if necessary). Then if you can spot pippin, make each minion played at that site twilight cost +1.

Nice idea, but i think it’s seriously undercosted. 1 to play the site and maybe raise the cost of every minion. What about "exert 2 Hobbits" or something like that?
NBarden
Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:15 pm
SoP wrote:
Event • Fellowship or Regroup
Spot a hobbit to play the fellowship’s next site(replacing opponent’s site if necessary). Then if you can spot pippin, make each minion played at that site twilight cost +1.

Nice card...kinda specific, but I like it. Maybe...make it a site condition, and have the benefit if you spot Merry or Pippin.

raptor22, is Pathfinder undercosted?
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
raptor22
Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:30 pm
NBarden wrote:
raptor22, is Pathfinder undercosted?

Well, Pathfinder doesn’t raise the cost of minions, plus, it requires a ranger to play, so you could never just use it with your ring-bearer.

Actually, if this said, spot an Unbound Hobbit, it might be better.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:31 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
sickofpalantirs wrote:

Definitely undercosted...maybe add a threat in addition? That would make sense. That +1 twilight cost for all minions is definitely big, especially with Habits of Home.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:05 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
You don’t get the idea. It’s Pippin who asks that at Rivendell, so no sense in making it work with any unbound hobbit. I think it’s just fine the way it is, although it could raise the cost of the FIRST minion by 2, instead of raising the cost of every minion by 1...
I don't like YOU.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:41 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:

Hobbits shouldn’t have quite so easy of a way to play the next site, and the Pippin part is just plain overpowered.

I suggest something like this:

0 Where Are We Going? Shire
Event • Fellowship or Regroup
Exert a Hobbit and add a burden to play the fellowship’s next site (replacing opponent’s site if necessary). Then if you can spot Pippin, you may make the Shadow number of that site -1.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:47 pm
0 Where Are We Going? Shire
Event • Regroup
Exert an unbound Hobbit and add a burden to play the fellowship’s next site (replacing an opponent’s site if necessary). Then if you can spot Pippin, you may exert him to make the Shadow number of that site -1.

Revised. Razz
I had to put something here.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:55 pm
I don’t think your version would be put in many (if any) decks, AP. You pretty much took my card and made it harder to use in 3 ways, after I had already made it more difficult to play.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:06 pm
You’re probably right; Shire cards are not my forte. Embarassed
I had to put something here.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards