LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:16 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
OK its fine as it is too.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:44 pm
2 •Ride Out and Meet Them Rohan
Condition • Support Area
To play, exert Aragorn and add 3 threats.
Aragorn and each Rohan Man is strength +2 and damage +2.
At the start of the regroup phase, exert 2 Rohan companions or discard this condition.
Last edited by AnxiousChieftain on Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:47 am; edited 1 time in totalMODS RULE. - lem0nhead
AgentDrake
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:00 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
Condition • Support Area
At the start of the regroup phase, exert 2 companions or discard this condition.

Very nice. You might want to make it exert mounted companions to stay out, but that doesn’t really matter. It just meshes well with the title. It should at least exert Rohan companions, though. (Which may exclude Aragorn, but it also leaves out all those big-vitality hobbitses)
legoles3333
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:51 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
Condition • Support Area
At the start of the regroup phase, exert 2 companions or discard this condition.

Sweet! GP
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:49 am
Edited to have to exert Rohan companions.

3 •Denethor, Son of Ecthelion Gondor
Companion • Man
Strength: 7
Vitality: 3
Resistance: 5
Captain.
When you play Denethor (except in your starting fellowship), you may play a Gondor condition from your draw deck or discard pile.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:14 am
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
Companion • Man
Captain.
When you play Denethor (except in your starting fellowship), you may play a Gondor condition from your draw deck or discard pile.

Cool! Thumbs Up
I had to put something here.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:19 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
Companion • Man
Captain.

Neat!
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:06 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
AnxiousChieftain wrote:

Companion • Man
Captain.

nice what can I say?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
legoles3333
Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:51 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
AnxiousChieftain wrote:

Companion • Man
Captain.

sweet! Mr. Green
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:01 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
AnxiousChieftain wrote:

Companion • Man
Captain.

Yowsa, nice stuff! I like the way you can fetch any condition you need. Would go nicely with wraiths, IMO. Fetch Swept Away, use them to win skirmishes and remove threats with More Terrible, then kill off Denethor. Falls of Rauros to remove from the game, play Denethor again to fetch another condition like More Terrible, and do the same thing!
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards