LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:51 pm
Hey everyone! It’s time to get the ball rolling with my second DC set, Rise of the Ring. Because it seemed to be most popular in the polls, we’ll start with Rohan. Now, I know you’re all interested in what I’m doing with this culutre, so without further ado, let’s begin.

5 *Helm Hammerhand, Hero of the Hornburg Rohan
Companion * Man
Strength: 9
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 6
Captain.
To play, spot two Rohan men.
Skirmish: If the fellowship is at a battleground site, exert Helm Hammerhand to exert a minion he is skirmishing.
Regroup: Exert Helm Hammerhand and another Rohan man to liberate a site.
Helm struck out at Freca with his bare fist, and killed him with that single blow...
R

2 *Eowyn, Bearer of Sorrows Rohan
Companion * Man
Strength: 6
Vitality: 3
Resistance: Ring5
Eowyn is resistance +1 for each of the following you can spot: Theoden, Eomer, Theodred.
While Eowyn is the Ring-bearer, at the start of each skirmish involving her, heal 3 minions or add 2 burdens.
Skirmish: If Eowyn bears the One Ring or is at a plains site, exert her and add a burden to make her strength +2 and gain captain.
"This weapon must be wielded for this war to be won. I will take this burden from you, little hobbit."
R

Tell me what you think!
Last edited by elf lvr on Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
legoles3333
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:30 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
elf lvr wrote:
Hey everyone! It’s time to get the ball rolling with my second DC set, Rise of the Ring. Because it seemed to be most popular in the polls, we’ll start with Rohan. Now, I know you’re all interested in what I’m doing with this culutre, so without further ado, let’s begin.

Companion * Man
Captain.
Skirmish: If the fellowship is at a battleground site, exert Helm Hammerhand to exert a minion he is skirmishing.
Helm struck out at Freca with his bare fist, and killed him with that single blow...
R

it’s like elendil, gil-galad, and durin, a big companion

Companion * Man
Eowyn is resistance +1 for each of the following you can spot: Theoden, Eomer, Theodred.
While Eowyn is the ring bearer, at the start of each skirmish involving her, heal 3 minions or add 2 burdens.
Skirmish: If Eowyn bears the One Ring or is at a plains site, exert her and add a burden to make her strength +2 and gain captain.
"This weapon must be weilded for this war to be won. I will take this burden from you, little hobbit."
R

AWESOME

Tell me what you think!
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:04 am
elf lvr wrote:
Companion * Man
Captain.
R

Cool! This ties in nicely with Warrior of Rohan and Theoden, Northman, King of Rohan. Smile

elf lvr wrote:
Companion * Man
While Eowyn is the ring bearer, at the start of each skirmish involving her, heal 3 minions or add 2 burdens.
"This weapon must be weilded for this war to be won. I will take this burden from you, little hobbit."
R

I would add Eomer to the list of guys that can give her an extra resistance. GP for the sweet cards!
I had to put something here.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:43 am
Awesome cards! No complaints here. GP

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:17 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
elf lvr wrote:
Companion * Man
Captain.
R

Awesome. It’s a Rohirrim Elendil/Gil-galad.

elf lvr wrote:
Companion * Man
R

Just make sure to do "Ring-bearer" instead of "ring bearer". And I’d add Merry to the list of resistance boosters.

I’d use her, though probably not as the RB. I’d make sure to have lots of plains sites, though! Very Happy
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:08 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
elf lvr wrote:

Companion * Man
Captain.
R
I wuv it! GP

Companion * Man
While Eowyn is the Ring-bearer, at the start of each skirmish involving her, heal 3 minions or add 2 burdens.
R

Tell me what you think!

I am not even going to ask how eowyn could have gotten the ring. misspelled wielded. make it exert her OR add a burden IMO
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:36 pm
How Eowyn Got the Ring: Merry, instead of Frodo, decided to take the Ring. The story continues as usual, until Merry rides with Eowyn to the Pellenor Fields. He’s too scared to use the Ring, so she does.

There ya go. Far-fetched, but whatever.

More cards coming today.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:43 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I have seen worse, ok works for me.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:34 pm
2 *Guthwine, Battle-Friend Rohan
Possession * Hand Weapon
Strength +2
Bearer must be Eomer. He is damage +1.
Skirmish: Discard a Rohan card from hand and add 1 to exert a minion skirmishing Eomer.
R

3 *Eomer, King of the Riddermark Rohan
Companion * Man
Strength: 7
Captain.
While you can spot a Rohan man, Eomer is twilight cost -1.
Regroup: If you have initiative, exert Eomer and discard 3 cards from hand to heal each other Rohan man.
R
Last edited by elf lvr on Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AgentDrake
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:37 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
elf lvr wrote:
2 *Guthwine, Battle-Friend Rohan
Possession * Hand Weapon
Strength +2
Bearer must be Eomer. He is damage +1.
Skirmish: Discard a Rohan card from hand to exert a minion skirmishing Eomer.
R

I’d add a little more cost for the action; maybe add 1. Really nice.

3 *Eomer, King of the Riddermark Rohan
Companion * Man
Strength: 7
Captain.
While you can spot a Rohan man, Eomer is twilight cost -1.
Regroup: Exert Eomer twice and discard 3 cards from hand to heal each other Rohan man.
Maybe too expensive cost? I don’t know. I’d make it exert once and discard 3, or exert twice and discard 2. But that’s just me.
R

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards