LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Celebrimbor
Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:06 pm
I like wetta cards! Radagast’s staff, erkenbrand, bombadil’s hat, the list goes on.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:43 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
I bet this is where we get most of our new ARBs, since the old ones will be rotating out. And Dwarven probably gets a Durin-sized card to keep it alive.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Anvar
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:56 am
I had a couple of thoughts (though they are more like hopes, I suppose):

1] Second age cards like Gil-Galad, Elendil etc. using stuff from the prologue of the Fellowship, making the set like Reflections.

2] Making new cards for the old shadow cultures eg Dunland, Moria, Sauron. I really hope we see this one.

Who knows though? Brad, and he’s not telling.

Anvar
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:08 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I am hoping for the first one Anvar. that would be sweet.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:18 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
I’m actually hoping for the second one. Cards for old cultures would be really cool.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Celebrimbor
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:03 pm
Dunland needs a revival!
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
AgentDrake
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:12 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
I’m sorta hoping for a massive surge of Weta cards, to get rid of any images they haven’t already used, on the off chace D can’t renew the lisence.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:47 pm
I’m just guessing that it’ll be how they replace the reflections cards, like ARB’s and Durin. Remaking ARB’s would be a great way to make money, and that’s something D needs to do right now.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:57 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
AgentDrake wrote:
I’m sorta hoping for a massive surge of Weta cards, to get rid of any images they haven’t already used, on the off chace D can’t renew the lisence.

never thought of that but that is coming up now isn’t it. *shivers*
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion