LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
dwarven_captin
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:55 pm
Starting Fellowship
Frodo RA
Gimli SD
Dwarven Warrior

Fellowship:
Dwarven Warrior
Gloin FtT
Gimli SD x2
Thrarin SoE
Sindri DL
Grimir DE

Gimli’s Battle Axe Viciuos Weapon
Gimli’s Helm
Gimli’s Armor
Ring Of Retribution
Ring od Guile
Ring of Accreation
Dwarven Axe x2
Hand Axe x3
Dwarven bracers x2
Endurance of dwarves
dwarven armor
Flurry of Blows x4
axe strike x2
Let them come
Lord of Moria well equiped
Great day great hour
Book of Mazarbul

Minnions:
Archer commanders x3
Moria Archer troop x4
Goblin Bowman x4
Goblin Marksman x4
Ancient chieftain
trolls keyward
guard commander
Cave troll of Moria
Host of thousands x4
foul Things x2
Moria Axe
Balrog Durin’s Bane
Goblin Sarms x2
Goblin runner x4
They are coming
Denziens Enraged

stratagey
For the fellowship i basicly pump up Gimli and the othe dwarves. The real heart of this deck lies in the goblins. I slowy hit my opponet wirh archery through site 1 to 4 and then i dish out 8 to 12 archery a turn depending on site and twillight i love the goblin swarms they allow me to keep replaying my archers. I have the Cave troll and the balrog in there for real power hitters. chieftan are ther eallso for those hard to kill companions. Cool I have to say i preffer the old site path and card releases better the games has to many little rules and different versions for my liking. Mad
hblika
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:13 pm
Why the extra copy of Gimli?

And, Book of Mazarbul only works on the FotR sitepath. Drop it, along with Let Them Come and Lord of Moria, and replace with 2x Proud and Able. You don't need a card that discard minions, because no minions will survive the damage bonuses the Dwarves get. The last spot should be used for a Hobbit Sword for Frodo.

I suppose you don't have Durin or Ring of Fury, since you don't use them, but what about Linnar? He would be a much better fit as a starting companion alongside Gimli.
I'm not stupid. I'm just unlucky when I'm thinking.
dwarven_captin
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:59 am
Ill do tht ty i know it dosent look great but with the moria archers i can onload. Ill get a ring of fury and those companions u said so is there any thing i should change with the minnions?
hblika
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:56 am
I would use The Balrog, ToFaS instead, so you don't have to worry about discarding him, or other minions, should your opponent flood the pool, or should you not be at an underground site.

I would also take out Ancient Chieftain, Moria Axe and Denizens Enraged, and replace with an extra They Are Coming and 2x Pinned Down.
I'm not stupid. I'm just unlucky when I'm thinking.
dwarven_captin
Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:15 am
Ill try tht i want to get another cavetroll in my deck wht do u thnk but i ll try replacing those cards ty. Very Happy

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded