LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
Mythdracon
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:15 am
Ok, so I didn’t have enough room to list everything in the auction in the title.

But please go here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&item=270113254096
to see the auction in full.

Note that it starts at a really low price of 9.99 (given how much stuff the auction lot has in it) and has a lower Buy Now price of $40 (and if you do buy it immediately, then I’ll add extra rares).

Also, I’ll be setting up a massive auction lot for several thousands of cards from all the sets and all the cultures. It will be in a large white cardboard collector tray and come with card sleeves and assorted rulebooks, as well as lots of rares, commons/uncommons and the occasional foil (we’ll see). What kind of cards or cultures would you guys like to see?

Furthermore, I am still offering sales of hundreds of commons/uncommons: just let me know which set/block/culture you prefer and how much you’re offering to pay (and how you’ll be paying).

Feel free to ask questions about either of my planned auctions here!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum