LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:16 pm
I dropped There Came a Cry, Otsea, and Attea, but kept the Bent on Discovery, since it helps with cycling anyway. That puts the deck at 35 cards.

Thanks, AP!

EDIT: Cool! I just gave it a test run, and with 6 cards slimmed, it ran into all nazzies in the deck around site 6.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:31 am
Hey EL if you want to slim your freeps down cut Blade of Linden as im sure you want a sword for each of your elves but unless you get through your entire deck you probably wont pull all 5 anyway and it wont matter too much as you have hadafang as well. Drop asfaloth as everyone will play underground sites against you and bye bye horsey. I personally dont like the evenstar as an exertion is costly for drawing 1 card. I recommned dropping it. That will shave 3 off your list, but the rest looks sweet.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open