LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:36 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
It’s always fun to go up against 4 Nazgul at once and end up with them all at 0 strength and Anarion at 15. Laughing

And my Corsair & Moria Swarm with Under Foot always brings a smile to my face when my opponent sees all the minions in play.

- AC

Well, you used it against me online, so you didn’t get to see my face, but the way I kept on saying, "Oh gosh, no..." might have given you a clue to what I was thinking. Wink
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Celebrimbor
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:54 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
Glamdring wrote:
My favorite was in the Return of the King Extended version when Gimli and Legolas were having a beer-drinking contest. If was funny! Laughing

what?/?

I think he thought this thread was referring to the movies....
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Glamdring
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:08 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:

what?/?

My bad, sorry. d'oh! Edited my post! Wink

Morgul Archery rules! Mr. Green
Great minds think alike.~CarpeGuitarrem
Rangers will rule the World!! (CC's Official Ranger Lover)
My Haves/Wants Please look!!

...much debate much hard feelings. ~SOP
NBarden
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:26 pm
Okay, after playing a game with my brother, he was complaining that he wasn’t getting the right cards and I slammed his ents bad. Like, dead at site 7 with three Nazgul on exhausted Frodo with 7 burdens. After the game, I looked in his discard pile, and he had, yes, a grand total of 8 cards in the discard pile and 1 card in play (Hobbit sword, 7 starting companions, BTW). Not to mention 8 companions in the dead pile. Laughing

I asked him why he thought he wasn’t getting any of the cards he needed. Laughing
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
masswelter13
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:10 pm
I think that NB made that whole deck in the ’Funniest Deck’ in the members lounge, i think.... (quoting the snow white and the seven dwarves deck)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:12 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
NBarden wrote:
Okay, after playing a game with my brother, he was complaining that he wasn’t getting the right cards and I slammed his ents bad. Like, dead at site 7 with three Nazgul on exhausted Frodo with 7 burdens. After the game, I looked in his discard pile, and he had, yes, a grand total of 8 cards in the discard pile and 1 card in play (Hobbit sword, 7 starting companions, BTW). Not to mention 8 companions in the dead pile. Laughing

I asked him why he thought he wasn’t getting any of the cards he needed. Laughing

what? he didn’t play ANY minions?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:13 pm
One. Thats it. And I killed it with my one elven bow.
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:21 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
thats stupid Wink I am surprised you didn’t realize that...
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:31 pm
I did. But I choked him a lot. A double may have swarmed me. And I got a perfect shadow hand so I just HAD to rip him apart with it. Twisted Evil
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:56 am
poor little brother Laughing my little bro almost overhwelmed a 17 strength durin. he was 1 strength short. Then I corrupted him with my NPE and he said I want a rematch but you have to play with a different deck Laughing
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion