LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
legoles3333
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:53 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
i would help, i always have free time Very Happy
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
BattleWarg
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:07 am
lem0nhead wrote:
The problem is though after mount doom, the sets start mixing up, shadows has fotr-rotk lore in it. Did you mean just do each expansion or all expansions into the one big correct storyline. THAT would be a silly task to undertake. d'oh!

Well, yes, that just means that we’d have to take into account that fact for those later sets.

My thought would be that we do by set first. Then we’ll have each set in order. Once we have that, we would be able to combine sets, until we had one master list.

(I’m not, however, saying anything about it not being a silly task - but if completed, it could be a useful tool... Or an interesting thing of note)

Legoles (and anyone else, really) - the first thing is to get the information we already know to this effect. For example, I remember a topic on identical images / lore - a link to that would be useful so we can cross out the duplicates. For the images that are the same, but with a different focus, if you can see if both are in the movie or if they are actually taken from identical pictures and make a note (at the least, have a note saying that they appear to be taken from the same picture but you haven’t checked for sure).
Other than that, I think the easiest ones to find would be WETA cards with no lore.

However, if you can try to keep your contributions to a post or two (if you need to), it would help so that I don’t have to sift through 10 pages to find a couple dozen cards that are the same. Discussions would probably work best as normal, though.

I’ll see about getting the different lists into the first post (unless told not to, in which case, please let me know the best way to do this)
Our time here is ending...

What did you want to see before the end?
It will be made in the Request-a-card Set #1 (name ideas also welcome Smile).
legoles3333
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:19 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
heh wierd thought but if we do this it will be very satisfing when we finish it
Here's My Trade List
masswelter13
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:13 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
we ARE homseschooled at least I think they are.

I think almost everybody is homeschooled here. I am, and it rocks!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:36 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
umm off topic Confused (aren’t i hypocritical)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
legoles3333
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:50 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
(aren’t i hypocritical)

is that a rhetorical question? Very Happy
Here's My Trade List
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:21 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
...maybe...not... Very Happy
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion