LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
legoles3333
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:03 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
that reminds me of the time i had a 6 strength minion on frodo and my bro was sure he would kill me, and i played a red wrath to kill him and the next day he did the exact same thing with a whirling strike
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
NBarden
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:23 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
poor little brother Laughing

Yep. Started with 8 companions, I had 4x Gates of the Dead City out, More Unbearable with 3+ tokens, Ulaire Attea came out with a Ring of Rancor at Courtyard Parapet with Ulaire Enquea, Lieutenant of Morgul. He had 5 threats (City Gates) and a burden. When I handed him 12 wound tokens for his already beat-up ents, he couldn’t assign them all. Exert Ulaire Enquea once, and the threats kicked in. Twisted Evil (He was using ATAR. Twisted Evil). Anyway, two more exertions and 8 comps dead, two Nazgul on RB. Fun stuff.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Dravius
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:26 am
My friend had 4 strange meating on the table, he played ents with gandalf ring-bearer and followers. He had 3 burdens in the regroup at site 8, there was one last Sauron orc on the table and he still had Jarnsmid, Treebeard and 2 other Ents. He had one gandalf card in hand, so he mustered 3 times to get a second one. It didn’t come, but he decide to move again, adding 3 burdens because his opponent only had 4 cards left and no draw deck. One of those cards was The ring is mine, Gandalf got corrupted before the shadow phase.
NBarden
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:12 am
Ouch. That would hurt.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:36 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
NBarden wrote:
Ouch. That would hurt.

yeah that would sting...but i mean what could he do?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
gil-estel
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:17 am
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
My best moment has to be when me and my friends decided to play a common/unc only tournement. We would play with fellowship sites and we discussed which card should be banned. I suggested to certainly ban Mordor Fiend, but you can imagine my surprise when no-one agreed. Well, I picked up the glove, made a hobbit fellowship, which drew cards from my deck like crazy, and my orcs did the rest.
The greatest moment was a guy who didn’t knew what kind of deck I played. He reached site 7 with 4 rohan companions, strong, healthy and he was sure to make an easy walk. Little did he know what to say after seeing my 4 trolls, mordor fiend 2x, orc butcher 2x and a few other minions. Great!
In the near future you’ll see more of this deck! Twisted Evil
gil-estel
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:23 am
Another great moment was the first time I pulled the Lost to the Goblins deck I wrote about in my article. Taking some-one by surprise like that..really none expecting, great!
Last edited by gil-estel on Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:24 am
Before a moderator shouts at you mate id suggest you use the edit button on your topics as posting twice (double posting) is frowned upon! Cheers Smile
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
gil-estel
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:57 am
My friend had also a great moment, during the tournement I mentioned. He played Nazgûls from Mount Doom and he made people walk into Ettenmoors.... Laughing exert, heal, exert, heal, exert, heal...infinitive definitively

Will try to do better in the future.... Embarassed Cool
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:00 pm
Um, Ettenmoors can’t exert enduring characters (as stated on the card), mostly so that people can’t use it with the Mount Doom Nazgul.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion