LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
dunhawk
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:19 pm
If I take more burdens to open so I go first to I play my site first or my opponents site first. I read the rule book and it seems like I play my opponents but I thought it used to be that I play my site first?

Also I move once at the regroup phase I can choose to move again. The shadow player reconciles and I dont but can I play cards from hand again before it goes to the shadow phase or can I only play cards from hand before I move the first time?
thanks for the help. Very Happy Think Think
AgentDrake
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:23 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
1. Whoever goes first plays the first site.
2. If you double-move, you do not have another fellowship phase, so you cannot play more companions, conditions, etc.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:53 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
To elaborate on #1: if you bid more burdens than your opponent, then you get to choose if you want to move first or second. If you move first, you play Site 1. If you move second, your opponent plays Site 1.

Typically, many people like to go second, because it lets them control the site path.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions