LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
NBarden
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:03 am
--- description ---
A crazy killer Gollum deck that is not a Ninja, and adds burdens like crazy, pumping himself up all the while.
--- end description ---

Gollum, Stinker x 2
Gollum, Mad Thing
Shelob, Her Ladyship x 2
Shelob, Eater of Light

Web

Slippery as Fishes x 4
Chasm’s Edge x 4
Fat One Wants It x 2
Not Yet Vanquished x 2
Incited x 2
Hidden Even From Her x 2

Heavy Burden x 2

A Dark Shape Sprang x 2
Captured By the Ring x 4
Nasty Foul Hobbitses x 4

Pair with a Solo-Smeagol sitepath control deck. With Slippery As Fishes and Chasm’s Edge, Gollum is base strength 17. Each time he wins a skirmish, burdens like crazy, and he increases in strength. Not yet vanquished, Nasty Foul hobbitses, Hidden Even From Her.

Here’s the fun part. Play Gollum with A Dark Shape Sprang for 3 skimrishes a turn. That means 3 burdens plus Nasty Foul Hobbitses plus Not yet vanquished. And with all the threats being added, Heavy Burden triggers for even MORE burdens.

If this tank doesn’t rip apart the fellowship, it’ll get them with burdens eventually.

Especially fun against Ring-Bound Hobbits, they usually wouldn’t like to face a fierce strength 25 Gollum who gets stronger as they add their burdens.
Last edited by NBarden on Sun May 27, 2007 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in totalExclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
gil-estel
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:04 pm
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
I like it, corrupting the ring-bearer is the biggest fun! Nice simple deck. Applause
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:26 am
Kudos NB i like that deck its really evil Twisted Evil
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded