LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
Mythdracon
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:00 pm
AdultLink: Well, those 3 uncommons and any others you need. You need others, yes?

I don’t have Blood Runs Chill for trade, and no Seasoned Leader have I.

No worries, NBarden. Did those Evil Men you wanted come in the WOTR? I included one extra with the cards in the envelope, so it should be enough. Any extras you can consider a token of appreciation for multple trades and deals. ^_^
Ransom
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:56 pm
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I looked back at my post and NBarden is right. I would be willing to do the trade with the cards I mentioned or just check my list.
In marble walls as white as milk, lined with skin as soft as silk, within the fountain crystal clear a golden apple doth appear. What am I?
Mythdracon
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:52 pm
Hmmm...I don’t see a thread with your list on the forum. Could you provide a URL?
Ransom
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:25 am
Sure. Here it is. http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=3438
In marble walls as white as milk, lined with skin as soft as silk, within the fountain crystal clear a golden apple doth appear. What am I?
Mythdracon
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:11 pm
Ransom, I like your:

Break the Charge
Mithril-Coat, Dwarf-mail
Arwen’s Fate
No Mere Ranger
Valiant Man of the West
Strength of Kings

and the other cards you mentioned. Please make me a trade offer!

Oh, and btw, guys I stop trading next Monday, because a week after that I’ll be very close to leaving the U.S. I’ll be back for the next school year around late August, early October.
NBarden
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:21 pm
Mythdracon wrote:
No worries, NBarden. Did those Evil Men you wanted come in the WOTR? I included one extra with the cards in the envelope, so it should be enough. Any extras you can consider a token of appreciation for multple trades and deals. ^_^

I have 4x of 2 of them and 2x of the least powerful of them Bold Easterling. Its basically a courageous easterling, only more expensive and without the vitality of the Easterling Scout to survive archery. So it worked well.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Mythdracon
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:20 pm
Alright, cool. Glad it worked out. Smile
AdultLink
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:34 pm
New Offer:

Your:
Legolas’ Bow
The Last Alliance of Elves and Men
Ships of Great Draught
Southron Assassin
Southron Chieftain
Sam, Bearer of Great Need (foil)
Saruman, Black Traitor
Uruk Vanguard
Boromir, Hero of Osgiliath
Elendil, High-King of Gondor

My:
Alatar Deceived
Anarion, Lord of Anorien
Celeborn, The Wise
Easterling Host
Eowyn, Lady of Ithilien
Gandalf’s Staff Walking Stick (countdown)
Gil-galad, Elven High King
Picket Denizen x2
Uruk Invader x2
Uruk Rogue x2 (both foil)
Crossroads of the Fallen Kings
Caras Galadhon
Hill of Sight

I have most of the copies of the cards you wanted from Ransom in case you would like extra copies. I might add one into the deal if you would like. Let me know.
Haves/Wants
Mythdracon
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:31 am
If you remove Elendil and Legolas’ Bow from your side, the monetary value will almost equal out and thus be a much fairer deal, in which case I will accept it. Ok? Smile

OH YES AND SOMEONE PLEASE BUY MY 2000 COMMONS/UNCOMMONS FROM ALL SETS AND THE FIFTY RARES AND 10 FOILS I WILL OFFER. XD It’s not an eBay auction, you just let me know how much you’re willing to pay and I’ll ship it to you soon-ish. Please bid by next Tuesday, or I can’t give anyone the cards...see, I have to move soon. In about a week. =_=
Ransom
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:10 am
Ok. How does this sound?
My Arwen’s Fate
No Mere Ranger
Valiant Man of the West
Narya, Ring of Fire
Traveled Leader x3
For Your
Gondor Bowmen
The One Ring, Isildur’s Bane

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum