LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard
Foresight
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:17 pm
--- description ---
A Nazgul corruption standard deck that relies on ringbearer wounds and exertions on your minions!
--- end description ---

Here’s a 34 card Nazgul deck, it relies on winning skirmishes, recurring Wraith cards, and eventually corrupting the ringbearer! I definately need some suggestions, as I know this deck needs refined just a bit.

Minions (19)

Morgul Brute
Black Rider x4
The Witch-King, Black Lord x4
Ulaire Enquea, Black Threat x2
Ulaire Attea, Second of the Nine Riders x2
Ulaire Otsea, Duplicitous Specter
Ulaire Cantea, Duplicitous Assassin
Ulaire Toldea, Black Shadow x4

Conditions (2)

Hatred Stirred
Dark Temptation

Events (7)

Keening Wail x3
In The Ringwraith’s Wake x4

Possessions (3)

The Pale Blade, Sword of Flame x3

Artifacts (3)

Ring of Savagery x3
Last edited by Foresight on Thu May 31, 2007 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in totalIn his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
PorterTroll
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:27 pm
Only one Morgul Brute? You should definitely add another three of those in there, and try adding in a dark fell about him too, that can be nasty when the ring bearer has 3-4 wounds! Twisted Evil
Dravius
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:41 pm
I agree for the morgul brutes. I would cut some black rider, sure they are good, but you need to stay focused on the main goal to corrupt with the current state of the game.
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:24 am
I would add Drawn to its Power and Lingering Shadow. Dtip is always useful for extra burdens. LS works well with Dark temptation if you can get it on the Rb. Twisted Evil
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
TheShyzle
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:43 am
I agree more Brute if you have them. And you could add a couple pumps for a supprise win of a skirmish. If you go the Dark fell about him rout which pretty much changes the strategy of your deck I would add Gollum Dark as Darkness.
LOOK HERE:
http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=5185
Foresight
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:58 am
I only have one Morgul Brute. Sad However, I just tested this deck against my friend’s ring-bound hobbits deck, and it corrupted him at site 7. The exertions, the burdens, and fierce minions were just too much to handle.
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard