LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
legoles3333
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:16 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
ok changes made, GP and Cheers Cheers all around

My Only Sauron cards

Sauron

18 ●Sauron, Lord of Darkness Sauron
Str 22
Vit 5
Site 2
Damage +2. Enduring. Fierce When you ply Sauron, you may discard any number of minions to make Saurons twilight cost –X (to a minimum of 8) for each minion you discard where X is the number of companions you can spot
R64

1 ●Spirit of Morgoth Sauron
Condition – Support Area
Sauron is Strength +2 and unable to take wounds Skirmish Spot Sauron and Discard this condition to add 3 threats
R65
Last edited by legoles3333 on Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:46 pm; edited 3 times in totalHere's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
Thranduil
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:29 am
legoles3333 wrote:
ok changes made, GP and :cheersR Cheers all around

My Only Sauron cards

Sauron

17 ●Sauron, Lord of Darkness Sauron
Str 22
Vit 5
Site 2
Damage +2. Enduring. Fierce When you ply Sauron, you may discard any number of minions to make Saurons twilight cost –X for each minion you discard where X is the number of Companions minus the number of Burdens
R64

Bring his cost back to 18, and make X either the number of burdens or the number of companions.

2 ●Spirit of Morgoth Sauron
Condition – Support Area
Sauron is Strength +2 and Damage +1. Skirmish Spot Sauron and Discard this condition to add 3 threats
R65

He doesn’t need another damage bonus, he already kills most people he fights with wounds! Maybe make it something like ’Sauron cannot take wounds caused by Free Peoples cards’ or something, certainly some other effect that makes it interesting. And make the abilitiy add burdens to work with his text. Nice idea!

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:53 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Q. is your avvie a pic of you?
legoles3333 wrote:

Str 22
Vit 5
Site 2
Damage +2. Enduring. Fierce When you ply Sauron, you may discard any number of minions to make Saurons twilight cost –X for each minion you discard where X is the number of Companions
R64
misspelled play as ply. companiosn you can spot. I guess

2 ●Spirit of Morgoth Sauron
Condition – Support Area
Sauron is Strength +2 and unable to take wounds Skirmish Spot Sauron and Discard this condition to add 3 threats
R65

cut cost to 1
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
legoles3333
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:28 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
okey dokey here we go into the cool Shire Cards

Shire

2 ●Bilbo, Old Adventurer Shire
Companion – Hobbit
Str 3
Vit 4
Res 8
Ring-Bound. Fellowship Exert Bilbo to remove a threat. Regroup Exert Bilbo twice and spot Gandalf to make the move limit +1, each shadow player may draw 2 cards.
R66

1 ●Bilbo, Master of Bag End Shire
Follower
Str +1
Res +1
Aid 2
Regroup Exert bearer twice to discard a minion or Exert Bearer to discard a condition.
U67

1 Bilbo’s Song Shire
Event – Fellowship
Spot Bilbo to heal a companion and make that companion’s resistance +2 until the Regroup phase
C68

2 ●Buckleberry Ferry Shire
Condition – Support Area
ManeuverExert a hobbit to make that hobbit Defender +1 until the regroup phase. Assignment If you are at a river site, exert a hobbit and spot a minion, until the regroup phase that minion may not be assigned to skirmish, Discard this Condition.
R69
Last edited by legoles3333 on Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:30 am; edited 1 time in totalHere's My Trade List
PorterTroll
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:44 pm
legoles3333 wrote:

My Only Sauron cards

Sauron

Str 22
Vit 5
Site 2
Damage +2. Enduring. Fierce When you ply Sauron, you may discard any number of minions to make Saurons twilight cost –X for each minion you discard where X is the number of companions you can spot
R64

I would be tempted to say that this twilight reduction ability is too strong, think about it, if your opponent has 5 companions, the discarding of three goblin scrabblers could play Sauron for three twilight.

1 ●Spirit of Morgoth Sauron
Condition – Support Area
R65

Nice! Very balanced and not too powerful.
legoles3333
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:45 pm
PorterTroll wrote:
legoles3333 wrote:

My Only Sauron cards

Sauron

Str 22
Vit 5
Site 2
Damage +2. Enduring. Fierce When you ply Sauron, you may discard any number of minions to make Saurons twilight cost –X for each minion you discard where X is the number of companions you can spot
R64

I would be tempted to say that this twilight reduction ability is too strong, think about it, if your opponent has 5 companions, the discarding of three goblin scrabblers could play Sauron for three twilight.

How About Now?

Here's My Trade List
PorterTroll
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:50 pm
Perfect, that makes him easy to play, yet fair, well done. Very Happy
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:00 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
legoles3333 wrote:

Shire

Companion – Hobbit
Str 3
Vit 4
Res 8
Ring-Bound. Fellowship Exert Bilbo to remove a threat. Regroup Exert Bilbo twice and spot Gandalf to make the move limit +1, the first shadow player may draw 2 cards.
R66
I like it

Follower
Str +1
Res +1
Aid 2
Regroup Exert bearer to discard a minion or Exert Bearer twice to discard a condition.
U67
switch the exertion amounts around.

1 Bilbo’s Song Shire
Event – Fellowship
Spot Bilbo to heal a companion.
C68
why not maybe add or make a companion resistance + 2 until the regroup phase

Condition – Support Area
ManeuverExert a hobbit to make that hobbit Defender +1 until the regroup phase. Assignment If you are at a river site, exert a hobbit and spot a minion, until the regroup phase that minion may not be assigned to skirmish.
R69

with hobbits vitality make the first one limit once per turn, and the second one discard this condition
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:00 am
legoles3333 wrote:

Shire

Companion – Hobbit
Str 3
Vit 4
Res 8
Ring-Bound. Fellowship Exert Bilbo to remove a threat. Regroup Exert Bilbo twice and spot Gandalf to make the move limit +1, the first shadow player may draw 2 cards.
R66

Make it ’each Shadow player’. Fun.

Follower
Str +1
Res +1
Aid 2
Regroup Exert bearer to discard a minion or Exert Bearer twice to discard a condition.
U67

Shire condition discard? Make them into 2 separate abilities, and increase his cost to 2 or 3. Also, I think he should have some cultural enforcement, but not necessarily Shire, either Hobbits, Dwarves or Gandalf.

1 Bilbo’s Song Shire
Event – Fellowship
Spot Bilbo to heal a companion.
C68

SoP’s idea is cool, otherwise this card is too much of a hand-clog.

Condition – Support Area
ManeuverExert a hobbit to make that hobbit Defender +1 until the regroup phase. Assignment If you are at a river site, exert a hobbit and spot a minion, until the regroup phase that minion may not be assigned to skirmish.
R69

SoP’s right, second ability should discard the condition. Cool.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
legoles3333
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:33 am
Changes made GP to the both of you as soon as i can manage

0 ●Frodo, Halfling Wonder Shire
Companion – Hobbit
Str 3
Vit 4
Ring Res 10
While you can spot Sam, Frodo is strength +1. Fellowship Exert Frodo to play a Shire possession on him from your draw deck.
C70

2 ●Frodo, Bilbo’s Nephew Shire
Companion – Hobbit
Str 5
Vit 4
Res 7
You may play Frodo any time you could play a maneuver event. When you play Frodo you may spot Gandalf to remove a threat. Maneuver Exert Frodo twice to play a companion.
R71

2 Jump! Shire
Event – Maneuver
Discard a Hobbit Companion and exert another Hobbit companion to Discard a minion.
C72

1 Hobbit Child Shire
Follower
Res +2
Aid 1
Bearer must be a hobbit. Skirmish Exert Bearer to make another hobbit strength +2
U73
Last edited by legoles3333 on Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:16 am; edited 2 times in totalHere's My Trade List

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards