LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:23 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
ah crud he is supposed to work in solo? let me edit mine...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:49 am
Ok so its saturday here and no entry from Ingold55 and no edit from SoP (sorry dude but ran out of time). Here are the entries. IMPORTANT: Read the bottom of this post for vote rules!

lem0nhead

2 • Legolas, Bearer of Precision Elven
Companion • Elf
Strength: 6
Vitality: 3
Ring Resistance: 4
Archer.
While Legolas bears The One Ring or a bow, he is resistance +1 for each Elven card that has an Elven token on it.
If Legolas is the Ring-bearer, at the start of each skirmish involving him, add two threats or remove 3 Elven tokens.
"....even as he walked open-eyed in the light of this world."

NBarden

2 • Deagol, Bearer of Birthday Presents Gollum
Companion
Strength: 3
Vitality: 4
Resistance: (7)
While Deagol is the ring-bearer, each time the fellowship moves, exhaust three unbound companions or spot an unbound companion and add three burdens.
Skirmish: Add two burdens to wound a minion skirmishing Deagol.
"Give it to us, Deagol, my love"

Lost Heir

1 • Pippin, Bearer of Stupidity Shire
Companion • Hobbit
Ring Resistance: 5
Pippin is resistance +1 for each Shire condition he bears.
Skirmish: Exert Pippin to make him strength +1 for each Shire condition that has a Shire token on it (limit +3).
“’Fool of a Took!’ he growled. ‘This is a serious journey, not a hobbit walking-party. Throw yourself in next time, and then you will be no further nuisance.’”

Thranduil

4 ● Aragorn, Bearer of Heritage Gondor
Companion ● Man
Str: 8
Vit: 4
(Res): 3
Aragorn’s resistance is +1 for each Free Peoples culture you can spot.
At the start of each skirmish involving Aragorn, remove 2 Free Peoples culture tokens or add 3 burdens.
The old that is strong does not wither, / Deep roots are not reached by the frost. /// Renewed shall be blade that was broken, / The crownless again shall be king.

AnxiousChieftain

2 •Frodo, Meant to Be AloneNOLINK Shire
Companion • Hobbit
Ring Resistance: 8
Each time the fellowship moves, if Frodo is the Ring-bearer, discard another companion from play or exert Frodo.
Response: If the fellowship moves during the regroup phase, discard a Shire event from hand to heal Frodo.
"’You are a Ring-bearer, Frodo. To bear a Ring of Power is to be alone.’"

Legoles3333

0 Galadriel, Elven Lady
Str 3
Vit 3
Ring Res 5
While Galadriel is Strength X she is Resistance +X Fellowship Add a burden to heal up to 2 companions

WeyounsLastClone

3 •Galadriel, Bearer of Light Elven
Companion • Elf
Resistance: 8
Each time the fellowship moves, you may discard 2 Elven cards from hand for each companion you spot to remove all minions or remove a burden.
Skirmish: Exert Galadriel and reveal your hand to make a minion strength -1 for each Shadow card revealed.
"The time of the Elves is over. Do we leave Middle-earth to its fate? Do we let them stand alone?"

Aragorn, King In Exile

0Deagol, Bearer of Fate Gollum
Companion
Ringed-resistance: 7
Ring-Bound.
Each time the fellowship moves, add 1 for each companion you can spot.
Fellowship: While the fellowship is at a river site, you may add a burden to play an artifact or possession from your draw deck on Deagol.
“’Smeagol, I’ve got one! I’ve got a fish, Smeag. Smeagol!’”

Anonymous Prodigy

4 • Gandalf, Bearer of Knowledge Gandalf
Companion • Wizard
Strength: 7
Resistance: Ring 4
Gandalf is resistance +1 for each artifact and each possession he bears.
Each time the fellowship moves, add [X], where X is the current region number plus Gandalf’s vitality.
”’And yet there lie in his hoards many records that few now can read, even of the lore-masters….’”

sickofpalantirs

2 •Sam, Bearer of Office Shire
Companion • Hobbit
Strength • 3
Vitality • 4
Resistance 5
While Sam bears the One Ring, he is resistance +1 for each follower you can spot. Manuever : Spot a companion bearing a Shire follower,and add a burden to heal that companion.( Limit once per turn)
Samwise was the Mayor of the shire for many of the year after the war of the ring.

elf lvr

2 *Legolas, Bearer of Mistrust Elven
Companion * Elf
Strength: 6
Ring Resistance: 6
Archer.
While you cannot spot another companion, the fellowship always has initiative and Legolas is resistance +2.
If Legolas is the Ring-bearer, at the start of each skirmish involving him, add two burdens or remove 3 Elven cards from your discard pile from the game.
Archery: If the fellowship has initiative, discard 3 cards from hand to wound a minion.
"I would not trust this treasure to a dwarf! I will bear it."

DainIronfoot

1Déagol, Bearer of Things Lost Gollum
Companion
Ring Resistance: 7
Ring-bound.
While bearing The One Ring, each time Déagol or Sméagol exerts or takes a wound, wound another companion or add a threat.
Fellowship: If the fellowship is at a marsh or river, add 1 (or exert Déagol) and place a Gollum or Shire card from hand beneath your draw deck to draw a card.
Skirmish: If Déagol is the Ring-bearer, add a burden to make Déagol or Sméagol strength +2.
“‘I found this, and I’m going to keep it.’”

There seems to have been mucho confusion on whether it was a solo rb or not. I said an ARB that CAN work well solo not HAD to work solo. I meant like smeagol or boromir that COULD be used solo whereas someone like gandalf cant really manage it. Looks like i made a bodge of the objective somehow. Sorry for any confusion.

NOTE:

Anyways good luck everyone voting is open. Vote for the 2 least useful RB’s as was discussed in this thread earlier. Its not the nicest way of doing it but it ensures we should get an elimination as there are many entries.

Voting deadline is whenever i can next get online so sometime next week, so vote fast please to be sure!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Lost Heir
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:48 am
Are we voting for the two cards that we least like or are we voting for the two cards that we least would like to use in a deck? Think
Check out my Trade List!
View the newest culture in my DC set, The Lords of Gondor: Gandalf
Foresight
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:01 am
I’d like to contribute some votes if I could.

Deagol, Bearer of Birthday Presents and Galadriel, Elven Lady.
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
lem0nhead
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:26 am
Lost Heir wrote:
Are we voting for the two cards that we least like or are we voting for the two cards that we least would like to use in a deck? Think

Kind of both. If you dont like the card you wouldnt use it. Normally you would vote for your top 2 favorites. Vote for the opposite this time.

Thanks for the vote FS!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Lost Heir
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:59 pm
•Galadriel, Elven Lady
•Galadriel, Bearer of Light
Check out my Trade List!
View the newest culture in my DC set, The Lords of Gondor: Gandalf
PorterTroll
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:14 pm
2 Least Favorite:
~Galadriel, Elven Lady Elven
~Pippin, Bearer of Stupidity Shire

2 Most Favorite:
~Legolas, Bearer of Mistrust Elven
~Aragorn, Bearer of Heritage Gondor
"Don't be a Douche, Stop Piracy!"~Tenacious D
"One of my movies was called "True Lies." It's what the Democrats should have called their convention."~Arnold Schwarzenegger
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:40 pm
I disliked all the versions of Galadriel and Deagol, but since that’s 5 cards I’ll narrow it down to the 2 versions of Galadriel (Bearer of Light and Elven Lady).

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
WeyounsLastClone
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:05 pm
Difficult, there’s something to all of them.

My votes are for Deagol, Bearer of Birthday Presents and Legolas, Bearer of Mistrust.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:00 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Gandalf, Bearer of Knowledge and Galadriel, Bearer of Light are the least useful, IMO.

Deagol, Bearer of Birthday Presents...I think he’d actually work pretty insanely well as a solo, and with wraiths, he’d ROCK! I actually think he’s my favorite ARB to come out of here.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards