LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
How playable is Ulaire Lemenya, Dark Enemy?

5 (Best)  
22%
  [ 2 ]  22%

44%
  [ 4 ]  44%

11%
  [ 1 ]  11%

22%
  [ 2 ]  22%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 9
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:09 pm

Well, this Lemenya doesn’t fit into many Wraith decks. I myself rarely see any Wraith decks using possessions, even though several exist (mounts, swords, and an axe!). In the right deck, Lemenya can be great, but I can’t see him being used much at all. He could be fun though in a casual Nazgul deck that tried to arm all the Nazgul with swords and horses.

MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:18 pm
I have a cycling-focused Nazzie mount deck paired with Knights right now. I would definately slap this guy in there. But you’re right, he’s no good in most serious Wraith decks.

Sorta cool combo with Morgul Blade, though.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:17 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Sense of Obligation would be a nasty combo with this card. Against a two-culture deck, stick it on everybody but the RB. Against a monocultural deck, stick it on a bunch of companions. Play Nertea, and that’s three or four automatic burdens.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
LeoKula
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:31 am
I loved all the new Nazgul! They seem to fit perfectly into the old nazgul beatdown with nazgul sword and black steed... and the assignment tricks are awesom!

5 from me.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:27 am
Neat minion! This guy could become a beast, especially late in the game.

A 4 from me. Smile
I had to put something here.
Hedgehog81
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:31 am
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Sense of Obligation would be a nasty combo with this card. Against a two-culture deck, stick it on everybody but the RB. Against a monocultural deck, stick it on a bunch of companions. Play Nertea, and that’s three or four automatic burdens.

This is Lemenya Tread not Nertea’s
"Southrons were bold men and grim, and fierce in despair..."
manwë
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:21 am
I have two Wraith decks based on possessions and this card would be excellent in them !
a 5 !
Parfois on se demande si la vie a un sens puis on rencontre des personnes qui redonnent un sens à la vie.

♀♂ ♥
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:47 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Hedgehog81 wrote:
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:

This is Lemenya Tread not Nertea’s

Yeah, my bad. Embarassed
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Foresight
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:25 pm
Could have some potential with Fell Beast, as it discards cards when you play it, potentially Wraith possessions! He’s not a blockbuster, game-ender close to being broken minion, but he’s not totally worthless either. I think that balances out to a 3.
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
Celebrimbor
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:00 pm
Neat Card, but could be cooler. Only works if you’re running lots of possessions, which is not usual in an average Wraith deck.

My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End