LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
KingofMinasMorgul2
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:30 am
Starting Fellowship:

Gimli BoG
The One Ring BR
Uri Dwarven Lord
Durin III Dwarven Lord

Sitepath
Moria Guardroom 3
Starkhorn 3
Trollshaw Forest 3
Brazinbar 2
Moria Stairway 2
Helms Gate 2
City Gates 1
Fortress of Orthanc 0
Anduin Banks 0

Companions: 5
Tharin Dwarven Smith x2
Linnar Dwarven Lord

Events: 10
Honed x4
Sharp Defense x4
Blood Runs Chill x2

Possessions/Artifacts: 18
Ring of Fury
Ring of Guile
Ring of Accretion
Ring of Retribution
Hand Axe x4
Dwarven Axe x4
Dwarven Bracers x4
Gimlis Battle Axe Vicious Weapon
Arod Rohirrim Steed

Conditions: 2
Proud And Able x2

Minions: 20
Host of Moria Legion of the Underdeeps x2
Goblin Patrol Troop x4
Goblin Flankers x4
Ancient Chieftan x2
Goblin Scavengers x4
Goblin Runner x4

Events: 4
Denezins Enraged x4

Possessions: 4
Moria Axe x4

Conditions: 7
Goblin Armory x4
Goblin Swarms x2
Relics of Moria

Stragety
Pretty basic Dwarf Strategy, I usually win the bid and get to go first. Play Brazinbar as Site one and then run to three. Play the biggest possible minion with a Moria Axe to encourage them not to move. The whole game For my dwarvs is to run and stay alive.
My orcs on the other hand have the ability to Kill unsuspecting fellowships very Fast. Not many people expect Goblin Flankers a 17 and damage + 2 at Moria Stairway. Their main purpose is to stop the fellowship from moving again by doing as much damage as possible. All my tough Guys get Stacked on Goblin Swarms and I constantly replay Host of Moria to fetch guys from my discard pile. And Stack him when he wins, i can usually swarm them by site 7 or 8 if my dwarves are unable to keep running
Last edited by KingofMinasMorgul2 on Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:54 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
radagast could be useful to make sure you can make it before them. maybe add some goblin schimitar. or a balrog
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Thranduil
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:02 am
Sorry to be of little use, but could you please make sure all the cards you list match up EXACTLY with their card titles so that the links work? It makes it a lot easier to review your deck and also makes me happy! Very Happy (and I’ll give you a GP)

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:02 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
and so you don’t have to ask, GP are used to buy various things in the forums shops, or horded as a status symbol. avatar and signatures being examples of things you can buy. if you ask for GP except for a fee to enter something you are GP-begging and can be smitten with the sword of unholy ridiculousness which causes you to lose your GP and for your avvie to become a dead ferret.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded