LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:13 am
Thats quite gutting for you m u fan, although now you wont be able to exploit it stupidly like the old game text would have allowed! Still... harsh... If only Decipher had released the proper spoilers in the usual fashion....
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
BearerOfQuality
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:15 am
Haha indeed. Well, I’m all up for keeping the actual cards, like the drawback
http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=harrisonl
(needs updating)

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Best. Film. Ever.
manu-fan
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:25 am
lem0nhead wrote:
Thats quite gutting for you m u fan, although now you wont be able to exploit it stupidly like the old game text would have allowed! Still... harsh... If only Decipher had released the proper spoilers in the usual fashion....

It’s no biggy really. I was looking forward to using Stern Words (still might), but the other cards will work out just fine also.

Cheers.
BearerOfQuality
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:04 pm
Received the first of the cards that I ordered from Age’s End. I’ve got: -

Arwen, Royal Maiden
Gandalf, Wise Guide
Smeagol, Pitiable Guide
Aragorn, Well-Travelled Guide
Boromir, Destined Guide
Eomer, Eored Captain
Eowyn, Lady of the Mark
Pippin, Steadfast Friend
Gollum, Threatening Guide

The cards look amazing! I’m really chuffed with this last set. Expecting Frodo, Sam, Merry, Gimli, LEgolas and more at some point. Still somewhat a little concerned as I made 3 orders before Age’s End released (around a week before) which still havn’t arrived yet. Wouldn’t be so bad were they 1 or 2 cards, but I’ve got over a 100 that should be here now Crying or Very sad
http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=harrisonl
(needs updating)

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Best. Film. Ever.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:55 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
manu-fan wrote:
lem0nhead wrote:

It’s no biggy really. I was looking forward to using Stern Words (still might), but the other cards will work out just fine also.

Cheers.

thats too bad. Its still good.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anautikus
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:06 pm
Selling Ages End sets!
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
Celebrimbor
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:52 pm
Once I get that set from you, Anautikus it’ll be a blast trying out some of the killer cards against my bro. Twisted Evil
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion