LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:11 pm
Hey guys. I’m doing a bunch of DC’s over the Silmarillion for Rise of the Ring, and there are a few simple questions I’ll need answered to make some DC’s. I just don’t want to have to read the whole book again to find these, so if anyone knows, please help. There’s GP in it for ya.

First one: Did Finrod have a named sword, and if he did, what was it called?
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
corvus
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:05 pm
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
99% No.
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:01 pm
Thanks, I was fairly sure he didn’t. GP as promised.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:56 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Gaar!! And I just finished that book, too! Oh, well...
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
donimator
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:16 am
No sword but he did have Nauglamír - "Necklace of the Dwarves’

Silmarillion wrote:
And in that time was made for him the Nauglamír, the Necklace of the Dwarves, most renowned of their works in the Elder Days. It was a carcanet of gold, and set therein were gems uncounted from Valinor; but it had a power within it so that it rested lightly on its wearer as a strand of flax, and whatsoever neck it clasped it sat always with grace and loveliness.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A really good friend will be sitting beside you saying, "Man, we screwed up!"
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:12 am
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Wow, the folks in Konami REALLY sucked the Silmarillion dry in making Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. A LOT of item’s names were taken directly from it! No wonder it’s one of the greatest games of the series!
I don't like YOU.
Celebrimbor
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:53 pm
That’s the way things are. If you’re making up a fantasy series or something, why not steal names from another successful storyline?
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion