LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Thranduil
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:48 pm
The sack is probably fine at 2, though DI’s suggestion is certainly worth thinking about.

For the second, I’d prefer the wording: ’Each time you play a possession on your Orc Troll, it gains toil 1..’

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:53 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Thanks for the reviews, guys! Very Happy

2 Troll Sack Orc
Possession
Bearer must be an Orc Troll. Limit 1 per bearer.
When you play this possession, you may exert bearer to spot a companion. That companion cannot be assigned to a skirmish until the regroup phase. The Free Peoples player may exert that companion to prevent this.
”…pop! went a nasty smelly sack over his head….”
C148
make it they may exert that companion and add a threat or something.

1 • Troll Hoard Orc
Condition • Support Area
Each Orc possession able to be borne by a Troll gains toil 1.
Shadow: Discard this condition to play an Orc possession from your draw deck or discard pile.
”’…one may guess that your trolls had plundered other plunderers, or come on the remnants of old robberies….’”
U149

cool!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:54 am
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:

2 Troll Sack Orc
Possession
When you play this possession, you may exert bearer to spot a companion. That companion cannot be assigned to a skirmish until the regroup phase. The Free Peoples player may exert that companion to prevent this.
C148

Ouch at least theres a get out clause.

1 • Troll Hoard Orc
Condition • Support Area
Shadow: Discard this condition to play an Orc possession from your draw deck or discard pile.
”’…one may guess that your trolls had plundered other plunderers, or come on the remnants of old robberies….’”
U149

Yeah fair enough, cool.

Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:03 am
Thanks, guys! Here are the Orc cards for a final review! Thumbs Up

2 Goblin of the Misty Mountains Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 6
Vitality: 3
Site Number: 4
Lurker.
Skirmish: Exert this minion to make another Orc minion strength +1.
”There were six to each dwarf, at least, and two even for Bilbo….”
C124

1 • Skilled in Craftsmanship Orc
Condition • Support Area
Each time you play an Orc possession from hand, add an Orc token here.
Shadow: Exert an Orc Orc and remove 3 tokens from here to play an Orc possession from your draw deck or discard pile. That possession’s twilight cost is -1.
”Hammers, axes, swords, daggers, pickaxes, tongs, and also instruments of torture, they make very well….”
C125

4 Bodyguard of Bolg Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 10
Vitality: 4
Lurker.
Response: If another Orc minion is about to take a wound, exert this minion and remove 1 to prevent that wound.
”…goblins of huge size with scimitars of steel.”
C126

5 • Bolg, Goblin of the North Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 11
Vitality: 3
Fierce. Hunter 1.
Each time Bolg wins a skirmish, you may exert him and remove a burden to discard a Free Peoples condition or follower.
”’The Goblins are upon you! Bolg of the North is coming.’”
R127

1 Foes of All Orc
Event • Skirmish
Make an Orc Orc strength +1 for each Free Peoples culture you can spot.
”…at their coming all other quarrels were forgotten.”
C128

3 Countless Banners Orc
Event • Shadow
Spot X Orc minions to play an Orc minion from your discard pile. That minion’s twilight cost is –X.
”…they came on like a tide in fury and disorder.”
R129

2 Glow of Smaug Orc
Event • Maneuver
Exert Smaug and discard an Orc card from hand to reveal the top card of your draw deck. If the twilight cost of the revealed card is 3 or less, you may add a burden. If the twilight cost of the revealed card is 4 or more, you may exert a companion and take the revealed card into hand.
”There he lay, a vast red-golden dragon….”
U130

3 Dreams of Greed and Violence Orc
Event • Shadow
Exert Smaug twice to reveal the top 4 cards of your draw deck. For each Orc card revealed, you may add a threat or exert a companion. For each other card revealed, discard a card from hand.
”Soon he would set all the shoreland woods ablaze and wither every field and pasture.”
U131

1 Dragon-spell Orc
Condition
Resistance -2
To play, exert Smaug. Bearer must be an unbound companion. Limit 1 per bearer.
Each time bearer loses a skirmish, you may exert 2 Orc minions (or exert Smaug) to draw X cards, where X is bearer’s vitality.
”In fact he was in grievous danger….”
C132

1 Dragon-talk Orc
Event • Shadow
Spot Smaug to make the Free Peoples player reveal his or her hand. The Free Peoples player may add 1 for each burden to prevent this.
”Bilbo was now beginning to feel really uncomfortable.”
C133

1 Wolf Among Sheep Orc
Event • Skirmish
Make Smaug gain hunter 1 for each companion with strength 7 or less.
”’I kill where I wish and none dare resist.’”
U134

3 Terrible Approach Orc
Event • Assignment
Exert Smaug to assign him to an unbound companion. The Free Peoples player may discard 2 Free Peoples conditions to prevent this.
”Before long, so great was his speed, they could see him as a spark of fire rushing towards them and growing ever huger and more bright….”
R135

2 • Flames Unquenchable Orc
Condition • Support Area
To play, exert Smaug.
Each time the Free Peoples player plays a companion, condition, or follower, you may remove a burden to discard that card. The Free Peoples player may pay that card’s twilight cost again to prevent this.
”Fire leaped from thatched roofs and wooden beam-ends….”
R136

14 • Smaug, The Impenetrable Orc
Minion • Dragon
Strength: 17
Vitality: 5
Site Number: 6
Damage +1. Fierce.
Smaug cannot take wounds during the archery phase and cannot bear possessions.
Each time Smaug wins a skirmish, the Free Peoples player must choose to either exert a companion bearing a possession or add 2 threats.
”’I am armoured above and below with iron scales and hard gems. No blade can pierce me.’”
R137

1 • Frightful Guardian Orc
Condition • Support Area
To play, exert Smaug.
Each time the Free Peoples player discards an Orc card, spot Smaug to make the Free Peoples player choose to either return that card to its owner’s hand or add a burden. Remove 2 or discard this condition.
”Above him the sleeping dragon lay, a dire menace even in his sleep.”
R138

3 Taunting Goblin Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 8
Vitality: 2
Maneuver: Exert this minion to reveal the top card of the Free Peoples player’s draw deck. If the revealed card is a Free Peoples card, you may discard it.
”’Fifteen birds in five firtrees, / their feathers were fanned in a fiery breeze….’”
C139

1 Goblin Hunting Spear Orc
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength +1
Bearer must be an Orc Orc.
Maneuver: Discard this possession to exert an unbound companion.
”…he could see the glint of the moon on goblin spears….”
C140

3 Pursuing Warg Orc
Possession • Mount
Strength +3
Vitality +1
Bearer must be an Orc Orc with strength 9 or less.
Assignment: Exert bearer to make bearer gain hunter X, where X is the number of threats you can spot (limit 3).
”…and then went sniffling about till they had smelt out every tree that had anyone in it.”
U141

3 Goblin of the North Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 7
Vitality: 2
Fierce.
When you play this minion, you may exert another Orc minion to make this minion gain hunter 1 until the regroup phase.
”…the goblin army had gathered behind the resisted vanguard, and poured now in rage into the valley….”
C142

4 Battle Warg Orc
Possession • Mount
Strength +4
Bearer must be an Orc Orc with strength 8 or less.
Response: If bearer loses a skirmish, you may exert bearer and discard this mount to wound a companion skirmishing bearer (or twice if you can spot 4 threats).
”…their cries and howls rent the air afar.”
R143

1 Goblin Whip Orc
Possession • Hand Weapon
Strength +1
Bearer must be an Orc Orc.
Each time bearer wins a skirmish, you may remove a threat to exert an unbound companion.
”…the goblin-drivers whooped and cracked their whips behind.”
C144

7 • William, Fat Fool Orc
Minion • Troll
Strength: 14
Site Number: 3
Damage +1.
While you can spot Bert or Tom, William’s twilight cost is -1.
Each time William wins a skirmish, you may add a threat.
Each time William loses a skirmish, exert him.
”He had already had as much supper as he could hold; also he had had lots of beer.”
R145

7 • Bert, Liar Orc
Minion • Troll
Damage +1. Fierce.
While you can spot Tom or William, Bert’s twilight cost is -1.
Maneuver: Exert Bert twice to reveal the Free Peoples player’s hand. Add 1 for each Free Peoples card revealed and remove 2 for each Shadow card revealed.
”’There’s more to come yet,’ said Tom, ‘or I’m mighty mistook.’”
R146

7 • Tom, Booby Orc
Minion • Troll
Damage +1.
While you can spot Bert or William, Tom’s twilight cost is -1.
Response: If a Free Peoples event is played, exert Tom and remove 1 to cancel the effects of that event.
”’That’ll teach ‘em….’”
R147

2 Troll Sack Orc
Possession
C148

1 • Troll Hoard Orc
Condition • Support Area
U149
I had to put something here.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:49 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
all look good Thumbs Up (hey I reviewed them all once already Laughing )
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards