LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:29 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
??? why did he do that?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Celebrimbor
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:05 pm
Gilzvaldi, you are an marketing expert.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
gizlivadi
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:45 pm
Joined: 07 Jul 2007 Posts: 110 Location: how to keep a stupid busy? (read my signature)
Quote:
Gilzvaldi, you are an marketing expert.

gp for that. and it’s G-I-Z-L-I-V-A-D-I... and for sop’s question, i dont know, i was just playing when i dropped aragorn and then (sebastian) said "wow thats a very good aragorn better than KIE, would you trade it to me?" then i said "for what? remember i like your gondor tales deck" then he said "let’s trade it!" and i said "and what about your faramir deck?i thought you were trading it to me for aragorn king in exile... " he said "well it’s not opened yet, but since you are my friend, i can forget KIE..." and then he never talked to me because he saw the Two Towers aragorn deck...
how to keep a stupid busy? (read my location)
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:52 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Rippper... Laughing
I don't like YOU.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:46 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
you deserve to be shot...I can believe he didn’t talk to you again.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
gizlivadi
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:45 pm
Joined: 07 Jul 2007 Posts: 110 Location: how to keep a stupid busy? (read my signature)
hehehehehehehehe... yeah... at first he wanted KIE, and i only had 1, and was my first card (iow: i loved it)... i was very very lucky when he changed his mind for wingfoot.
how to keep a stupid busy? (read my location)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:07 pm
you foul creature...
"DáinIronfoot"
fingolfin
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:08 am
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 Posts: 321 Location: it's getting hotter in Iowa every day
my largest trade was basketball cards for lotr. I trade a Kareem Abdul-Jabbar for about 15 rares and 40 commons. the Kareem was only about $8 but those were the first LoTr cards I got. I got them even before I saw the movie.
Soldier: why'd you do that captain?

John Wayne: Because I hate your guts!!

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
gil-estel
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:25 am
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
kareem abdul-jabbar! Love that player!
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
wew
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:44 pm
I’ve been involved in a couple of hundred plus trades several times.

Currently I’m finishing up a 119 cards trade for a 63 cards trade- including a set of Ages End, T&D complete Rare set, and about 3 AI T&D foils, and 12 RF from the last two sets, and 4 misc. rares for 8 TF Italian foils, 18 Italian Masterworks AI cards (Black Rider/Shadows full sets), 35 Italian RF (Black Rider/Shadows), and 1 Italian promo foil.

The other ones have usually been a number of my rares often for large numbers of foreign commons/uncommons and some rares.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion