LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
NBarden
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:58 am
I’m waiting for everyone to PM me their addys. I got Turin’s, but that’s it, and I’m waiting to post the cards until I get everyone’s address.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:23 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
BtO needs M64’s address. I will send M64 mine.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
bobtheorc
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:00 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
I still need to give m64 his cards.
I will Pm him ASAP.
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
menace64
Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:24 am
Well it seems CC is back up.

I’m kind of fried right now, but I’ll get on the addresses later today.

It’s good to be back.
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
menace64
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:13 am
Just for the record, I think I’ve PMed everyone to whom I owe prizes. Sadly, I will be leaving for basic training on Monday.

In the event that I don’t have cards shipped by that date, there are three options:
1) I keep the cards (not a real option!);
2) I mail whatever has not been sent out to someone who can get them to their proper owners;
3) I can wait until after basic (which would last 6 weeks) to send them out. This would be incredibly difficult, seeing as I will not have my cards with me at this time.

So, really, there are only two options: 1 and 2. CC couldn’t have gone down at a worse time...
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:02 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
menace64 wrote:
Just for the record, I think I’ve PMed everyone to whom I owe prizes. Sadly, I will be leaving for basic training on Monday.

Oh yeah, that’s coming up already. Neutral You’ll be missed, my friend.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
menace64
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:07 am
Well on the up-side, I got myself a laptop. That way, once I’m stationed in California, I’ll still be around. So think of my absence as a 6-week vacation.

A vacation in hell. Rolling Eyes
Riddle 9

Who am I?
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:15 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
You’ll probably look like your avatar once it’s all over, yeah. Laughing Hats off to you, man. That’s no small thing you’re doing.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
macheteman
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:47 am
yeah, we know some guys who went through marine boot camp, and one of them almost got sent home because he lost so much weight.

m64, what made you chose the Air Force?
Check out my best article The Utterly Corrupt Corruption,
If at first you don't succeed...Sky-diving isn't for you.
"Combat is dangerous. It tends to interupt your breathing process."
ROLF!!!
menace64
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:37 am
My dad was air force, plus it’s the branch of military that, for the most part, emphasizes brain over brawn (and I’ve got little brawn).
Riddle 9

Who am I?

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion