LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:08 pm
THAT is somethin that is just so out there.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Cobra
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:25 am
Those all-foil Reflections packs do happen sometimes -- I’ve probably opened a dozen or so of them.

One of them contained a foil The One Ring, Answer to All Riddles, which was probably the most valuable card in LOTR TCG at the time, plus all the other minor foils... That was definitely the best pack I ever opened. Very Happy
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:10 am
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
I once opened a full foil Magic: The Gathering pack from Profecy. I think the rare was Mageta, the Lion. Don’t know if this still happens nowadays, though. The best two LotR packs I ever opened came with TWO rare foils.
The Two Towers Pack: Saruman’s Staff, Wizard Device; Saruman’s Staff, Wizard Device (foil); Legolas, Dauntless Hunter (foil).
Mines of Moria Pack: The Balrog, Flame of Udun; Flaming Brand (foil); Mithril-Coat (foil).
I actually bought a Sealed Booster Box from Mines of Moria, and got no less than THREE foil Flaming Brands, and TWO regular ones from it... Laughing
Oh, good times, those...
I don't like YOU.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:26 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
my best one was opening a King pack getting a sam rare. an ancient blade FOIL adn an Andril, FOTE FOIL! i was pumped
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:02 am
My best pull was definitely when I opened a box of ROTK, and right before I opened my last pack I thought to myself "I hope I get something good in this pack... Noble Leaders foil would be awesome!". So, I opened up the pack, and Noble Leaders foil was there!!! Along with another rare and another foil.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
PorterTroll
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:02 pm
Cobra wrote:
Those all-foil Reflections packs do happen sometimes -- I’ve probably opened a dozen or so of them.

One of them contained a foil The One Ring, Answer to All Riddles, which was probably the most valuable card in LOTR TCG at the time, plus all the other minor foils... That was definitely the best pack I ever opened. Very Happy

i used to have a foil The one ring, answer to all riddles, but i dunno where it is now Think

i think i traded it for something or other a while back, back before i knew how valuable it was.
bobtheorc
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:31 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
I once bought a Theoden Two Towers starter deck for $2 at a card shop I got Eowyn, Sister-daughter of Theoden , another decent Isengard rare ( I can’t remeber what) and The One Ring, Answer to All Riddles .
Very sweet.
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
Pipeweed
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:32 pm
Nice Smile I remember when my bro bought a Mount Doom Sam starter for $3 at a place that was trying to get rid of LOTR Cards. He pulled an Advance Captain, Ulaire Enquea, Thrall of the One, and Aragorn, Elessar Telcontar.
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
Gagnut
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:46 pm
I bought 2 reflections booster packs, in one of them was Gil-galad, pretty boring compared to everyone else, but still eciting.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
bobtheorc
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:20 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
That is cool.
Aragron Ellassar once bought 2 Black Rider packs. He opened one and got a crummy rare. He gave the other on to a friend and that freind got a Sauron! He is still bummed about that. Wink
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion