LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
TheJord
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:53 pm
I also agree M_H the tactic with the new sets is to make every culture super-broken.

RotK block rules!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:34 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Merrick_Hale wrote:
Complete sets 1-12 and only a couple of holes in Bloodlines.

Playsets of Fellowship block (sets 1-3)
Close to playsets of Towers Block (4-6)
Playsets of King Block (7, 8, 10)
All the cards I need from Reflections (9)

Playset of the Wraith Collection and Weta Collection
Most of the promos, just missing some of the insanely hard to find Online Promos and Shadows block tournament foils

Complete Foil set of Fellowship Block
Beautiful complete Foil Moria/Gandalf insane cycling fellowship from Fellowship block

I haven’t purchased anything from Hunters or RoS, nor do I intend to. Horrible game design. Just horrible.

nice... yeah i agree with you on the last one.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:12 am
I don’t have any complete collections, but I’m trading for any promos I can. I doubt I’ll be able to get them all since there are so many, but I figure it’s a fun thing to start collecting.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:16 am
Yeah promos are fun, i finally have the entire set for the first time ever. I picked up isildur last week and now own all im aware are out from 0p1 to 0p124. Havent bothered with 0D or oversized though.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:35 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
oh i collect artifacts! I have 2 from RoS, and will be getting more of them soon.I have all the pre-ros ones and I am trying to get anduril KB FOIL so I can have all the anduril’s in FOIL.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
TheJord
Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:20 pm
I have Anduril, King’s Blade in FOIL
gil-estel
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:37 am
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
As mentioned in an other forum, I’ve got all the cards from Fellowship until Bloodlines -last set missing 5 rares-. I still need some RF cards, not to mention the Masterwork foils. I also have almost completed my Mines of Moria foil set which is great. I’ll get up a trade list soon, so I can complete my Bloodlines....
Celebrimbor
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:23 pm
That’ll be cool. Cool

Oh btw I forgot to mention my Mount Doom collection! I’ve completed that one as well.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:45 pm
ok my major peeve is thread bumping but... I HAVE ALL THE ARTIFACTS!
"DáinIronfoot"
Celebrimbor
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:47 pm
Awesome! How many artifacts are there, maybe 30? And how did you get all the ones from RoS?
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion