LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:27 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Yeah, they should just have R-listed Demoralized, or banned Rapid Reload. I agree that they went the wrong way there.

Didn’t you already make that comment about broken combos? Anyway, broken combos are bad, because they take the "game" out of "Trading Card Game". You get the combo down->bam! You win. As opposed to working hard to grind your opponents or springing a well-planned Ninja strike on them.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:52 pm
true, true. hey, is there a combo that discards an entire deck? i believe tOO or hazael mentioned something like that once.

And yes i did say that before but anything worth spamming is worth spamming again.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
hblika
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:59 am
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Yeah, they should just have R-listed Demoralized, or banned Rapid Reload. I agree that they went the wrong way there.

There’s no R-list in standard format, so they really didn’t have a choice.

It should have been R-listed in expanded format though, but it’s fine with me since I really don’t want to reconstruct my lurker swarm Razz
I'm not stupid. I'm just unlucky when I'm thinking.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion