LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Which Shadow?

Moria Archery  
28%
  [ 2 ]  28%

Moria Swarm  
57%
  [ 4 ]  57%

Rapid Reload/Bloodthirsty/Pavise  
14%
  [ 1 ]  14%

Total Votes : 7
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:36 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
at risk of stating the obvious i think moria swarm is your winner(and judging by the fact that you submitted one to the deck clinic..)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Pipeweed
Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:37 pm
Yep. Now I’m just going to get advice on my Moria Swarm.

Thanks everyone,
Pipeweed
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
PorterTroll
Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:04 pm
moria swarm!! Very Happy you cant go wrong with them! if your gonna do an archery deck, you might as well just make evil men archery, its much more effective than moria archery.
"Don't be a Douche, Stop Piracy!"~Tenacious D
"One of my movies was called "True Lies." It's what the Democrats should have called their convention."~Arnold Schwarzenegger
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:25 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
PorterTroll wrote:
moria swarm!! Very Happy you cant go wrong with them! if your gonna do an archery deck, you might as well just make evil men archery, its much more effective than moria archery.

evil men is good but I luv desert lord with seasoned leader and arrows from the south
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion