LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:04 pm
No problem.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:21 pm
I think a solo Galadriel deck for expanded might look something like this:

Galadriel, Bearer of Wisdom
The One Ring, The Ring of Doom

Sword of the Fallen x2
Elven Bow x2
Phial of Galadriel
Nenya, Ring of Adamant x3
The Tale of Gil-Galad
Songs of The Blessed Realm x3
The Splendor of Their Banners x2
Hosts of the Last Alliance x3
Elf-Song x4
The Council of Elrond x2
Still Needed x4
Attunement x4
Forearmed x4

Just a thought. Use Songs of the Blessed realm with Tale of Gil-Galad, Splendor, Hosts of the Last Alliance, and Council of Elrond.

Hosts and the general vitality of Galadriel will make archery a bit easier, and I think I put in enough burden removal.

Splendor and the bow, with all the vitality is a good trick to pull at a sanctuary.

Use Nenya to put cards on top for Forearmed or Attunement.

Any thoughts?
Last edited by elf lvr on Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:24 pm
Interesting. I wonder if it might give out too much twilight though. I might try to playtest it a bit.

Thanks!
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
ingold55
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:30 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
elven bow and valor would help alot. and defience if you are going for an open format.
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:44 pm
Attunement and Forearmed simply give more strenth, though. And still needed can be taken back.

Yah, twilight is a big concern here, but I didn’t know how else to make it. See how it works!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:55 pm
I will have to dig up a couple of things but I will most definitely post a deck list once I get it all together. It was a great deck to play especially in multiplayer.
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:13 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
It should also probably be paired with an Ulaire Nelya, Third of the Nine Riders to recycle Caras Galadhon.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:09 am
Okay, I just came up with another great idea for a "Solo" Galadriel-pair her with Arwen, Elven Rider! Why? Not only can Arwen prevent wounds to Galadriel, but she’s a ranger! So you can use Pathfinder, An Able Guide and No Stranger to the Shadows with her!
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:12 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
except then it is not solo Think
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:00 pm
Some people run Solo Smeagol with Faramir, though...

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion