LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
How playable is Throne of Minas Tirith?

5 (best)  
76%
  [ 10 ]  76%

15%
  [ 2 ]  15%

7%
  [ 1 ]  7%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 13
NBarden
Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:27 am
Great idea! One problem, Blade Tip/Black Breath are conditions Twisted Evil

Anyway, I revamped my Blade Tip/Black Breath deck and those conditions are now a supporting mechanism. My killing comes from More Unbearable, Ulaire Attea, Wraith on Wings, Gates of the Dead City, and Ulaire Enquea, Lieutenant of Morgul. Twisted Evil

You need to rethink your strategy. Because once it gets going...Attea w/ Ring of Rancor + Shadowy Mount + Gates of the Dead City + Courtyard Parapet = 20 exertions + Ulaire Enquea, Lieutenant of Morgul + Shadowy Mount = 4 dead companions + 2 Nazgul on RB. Twisted Evil

Anyway, back to the card. Sweet combo with Soldier’s Cache! I just realized that the second part of the text goes perfectly with this Throne. Stack tokens on Heirs of Gondor and throw ’em around as necessary (As long as Grond doesn’t get to ’em), and then beef up companions as necessary. 4x Guarded City is icing on the cake!
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion