LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:50 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
corvus. 55
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
wew
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:51 pm
I have almost a complete set of LOTR from FOTR up through the RoS. Only missing one card, a stupid site from the fellowship set. Am missing some promos, but not very many; actually have most of the expensive ones.

I also have a complete German and Italian set of FOTR, missing 2 portuguese site but have everything else form FOTR, missing only 1 spanish card from having a full set, about 8 chinese,

Have the the first countdown collection in English, French, German.

Actually still looking for polish, french FOTR- pretty much for most of the cards- will swap rare and foils for cards.
Deathbymonkeys
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:12 am
TheJord wrote:

RotK block rules!

I couldn’t disagree with this statement any more fervently. ROTK block was completly horrible in every way.
"The difference between a moral man and a man of honor is that the latter regrets a discreditable act, even when it has worked and he has not been caught. " -H. L. Mencken
Anautikus
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:28 am
i agree with that statement. but there was anduril! Very Happy and the great initiative orcs. gotta love em.

i have sets 1-10 completed, tho many cards are in my deck, so i need doubles, since i dont plan on breaking my decks up =D

once my actual set binder is complete, i will venture into the land of shadows lol
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:42 am
Will you count the legends and foils as part of that set? Or do you count just the rares? Either way should be easy enough. Boxes of shadows BR and BL are dirt cheap now.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Hedgehog81
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:28 am
This is my collection

-Complete Italian "Fellowship of the Ring" block (set 1 - 2 - 3)
-Complete Italian "The Two Towers" block (set 4 - 5 - 6)
-Complete Italian "The Return of the King" block (set 7 - 8 - 10)

-Complete Italian "Reflections" (set 9)

-Complete Italian "Middle Earth Draft Pack" (set 14)
-Complete "Wraith Collection" (set 16)

-Complete RF sets ("Shadows","Black Rider","Bloodlines","The Hunters","Rise of Saruman")

-Almost Complete LM sets ("Black Rider","Bloodlines","The Hunters","Rise of Saruman") (I’m missing 2 from Ros: Ring of Savagery,Ulaire Otsea, Duplicitous Specter )

-Almost Complete Promotional set (set 0P) (I’m missing 1: Frodo,Mr. Underhill but i will receive it soon,I just traded it)
-Far to be completed Promotional D set (set 0D) (I’m missing 3: Buckland Homestead,Cavern Entrance and Bilbo, Aged Ring-bearer)

-All the 4 Anthologies sets released ("Fellowship of the Ring","The Two Towers","The Return of the King","War of the Ring")

-Special cards like Black Card,Southron Fighter foil (Errata Picture),Release Schedulers,Sample Decks and finally Ring of Asperity and Corsair Boatswain both signed by Alan Lee

A bit proud of my collection Mr. Green

As u see i gave up collect epansions after "Rotk",collecting only: promos,RF/LM and special sets
"Southrons were bold men and grim, and fierce in despair..."
manu-fan
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:22 am
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
I don’t have any complete collections, but I’m trading for any promos I can. I doubt I’ll be able to get them all since there are so many, but I figure it’s a fun thing to start collecting.

If you’re willing to pay money, I could probably help you out.

Cheers.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:14 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
wew wrote:
I have almost a complete set of LOTR from FOTR up through the RoS. Only missing one card, a stupid site from the fellowship set. Am missing some promos, but not very many; actually have most of the expensive ones.

out of curiosity which one?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
LeoKula
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:05 pm
My collections consists of sets 1 - 12 completed and all anthologies. Only non foil cards.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:59 am
manu-fan wrote:
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
I don’t have any complete collections, but I’m trading for any promos I can. I doubt I’ll be able to get them all since there are so many, but I figure it’s a fun thing to start collecting.

If you’re willing to pay money, I could probably help you out.

Cheers.

Well, I could pay in Cobra Cards store credit, but I’m not interested in spending my own $$$. Let me know if this would work.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion