LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:37 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
OK I have been REALLY busy. b-ball practice started for one. honor band for 2.
anyway could I have 2 more days? I could kick em out but would like time to refine them. + AC seems to be missing too. or you could just declare lem0n the winner, and me second, seeing as AC was knocked out before.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:22 pm
New deadline is Wednesday. Anyone who does not submit their cards will be eliminated.
I had to put something here.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:00 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
much thanks.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:53 pm
And no entries from either contestant thus far...
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:36 pm
at first light on the last day look to the spammer. it’ll come.
"DáinIronfoot"
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:32 pm
And it did. Many thanks. Thumbs Up

Still no word from AC, though. He has till the end of the day, or he is eliminated.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:03 am
Sorry, I’m on vacation and I won’t have any time for DCs until next week. So unless you’ll give me an extension like you gave SoP, you can knock me out. Razz

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:39 am
New deadline is Tuesday. Thumbs Up
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:54 pm
OK this is getting out of hand. the first deadline extension was understandable...no one had submitted if AC has submitted it would’ve been different.

But Ac, have you been on vacation a week?

the extension was for both of us...
SO I think your options are
1. Let me refine my DC’s. If AC gets time to make his, I should get time to refine mine
2. Knock AC out, and let me proceed to the final round
3. Declare the contest over, with lem0n getting first, myself getting second, and Ac getting third.

Seeing as the only reason he is in this round is because someone didn’t submit earlier, i think 3 would be fair.

or 4. knock AC out, have Lem0n submit 3 trolls, let me refine mine and use THAT as the final round

there are my opinions.
"DáinIronfoot"
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:14 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
there are my opinions.

And they’re not changing mine. Razz

Deadline is Tuesday.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards