LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
BattleWarg
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:00 pm
Yeah, originally, I had Water-ways switched around.

"Exert an Elf at a river to cancel a skirmish involving that Elf (or at any other site, make him strength +2)", but I realized at best it was confusing, at worst, couldn’t ever pump, as the elf had to be at a river - but that’s where the 1 cost came from.

Anyway, switching costs, then starting up Gandalf
Our time here is ending...

What did you want to see before the end?
It will be made in the Request-a-card Set #1 (name ideas also welcome Smile).
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:21 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
BattleWarg wrote:

0 Destructive Light Elven
Event • Skirmish
Make an Elven minion strength +2. If that minion is skirmishing a Wraith or Sauron character, exert that character.
DU54
Works for me

0 Swift Blade Elven
Possession • Hand Weapon
+1 Strength
Bearer must be an Elf. When you play this possession, you may add 1 for each Elven condition in your support area.
DC74
great

1 Water-ways Elven
Event • Skirmish
Exert an Elf to make him strength +2 (or, if the fellowship is at a river, cancel a skirmish involving that Elf)
DC76

IMO make it +4, or the other thing. canceling seems kinda of useless generally. maybe wound a companion in the skirmish?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards