LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
josiah_of_rohan
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:24 pm
Joined: 13 Aug 2005 Posts: 723 Location: Indianapolis,Indiana
orian wrote:
josiah_of_rohan wrote:

Rapid Reload + Demoralized

this one is not from me
in fact this one is so powerful that it got demoralized X-listed online, so I didn’t want to propose it.
please look again at it

that was the number 2 combo, my mystake,
however you still have the number 1 so i need a list from you and your address...
send it to me via pm
my trade ist is here http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=keltnerj
SnowBalrog
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:22 am
Joined: 26 Sep 2005 Posts: 63 Location: St. Louis, Missouri
I’m surprised nobody did Spied From Above + Shapes Slowly Advancing + White Arrows of Lorien... Play a horde of Nazgul cheaply, discard them for tokens or get the opponent to return companions to hand, then discard them with the Arrows..
Marcus: Our Snow Balrog would be a lot more impressive if it didn't keep melting.
Jason: Maybe if we used a little less lighter fluid...?
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:39 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
oo that is a good combo someone on D made a deck totally around shpes slowly advancing.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:40 am
Shapes Slowly Advancing is a very nasty card... but sometimes very ineffective if your opponent is smart. The best way to use it is to kill off/return then discard their companions till they have only the r-b, then load up on tokens or simply swarm them. Not an easy feat, I might add.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
orian
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:59 am
SnowBalrog wrote:
I’m surprised nobody did Spied From Above + Shapes Slowly Advancing + White Arrows of Lorien... Play a horde of Nazgul cheaply, discard them for tokens or get the opponent to return companions to hand, then discard them with the Arrows..

I won PSQ Avignon with this deck
but it’s not standard anymore, that’s why I didn’t mention it
anyway I prefer Mellon! now
orian - the French pirate, the Bloody Bastard

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion