LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum
Mythdracon
Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:29 pm
Cool! Hopefully my cards will actually GET to you this time...Ever since my card got lost in the mail last time I’ve been insuring all my mail.
Mythdracon
Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:08 am
Anyone else want to trade? I would esp. like Narya, Morgul Destroyer, Arwen, Lady Undomiel, Servant of the Secret Fire, Sting (FOTR), The Gaffer, Saruman, Keeper of Isengard, the Shards of Narsil (x2), Legolas, Greenleaf (x2) and Flaming Brand (6x). These are for decks at the following site I would like to construct: http://www.decipher.com/lordoftherings/expansions/realms/index.html

Also, I’m still offering boosters and starters for trade, as well as Tengwar cards and tonnes of rares I’m not going to bother putting in a list. Let’s just put it this way: I have almost 1000 rares, in my estimation, and everytime I look through my massive collection of rares, commons and uncommons, I find some new rares (sometimes cards I just traded for d'oh!)

I’m also offering cards for sale, since I’ve found that certain traders overseas will mysteriously use the ’lost in the mail’ excuse to account for them keeping their cards and stealing mine. -_-

Thanks much! Also, one new thing:
If you’re looking for particular decks you’d like me to construct, please post the link/list here and I’ll try and make it for you so you can buy it from me. It would be a great way for me to lose some commons and uncommons I don’t need while saving you the trouble of buying extra boxes to get those cards.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:24 am
I have some of those cards you want. Here’s what I would like to trade for:

Rares
Galadriel, Bearer of Wisdom Elven
Shadow Between x2 Elven
Take Up the Bow x2 Elven
Elven Marksmanship x3 Elven

Commons / Uncommons
Farewell to Lorien x3 Elven
Many Miles x4 Elven
Point Blank Range x3 Elven
Into the West Elven
Attack on Helm’s Deep x3 Isengard
Advance Uruk Patrol Isengard
Down to the Last Child x2 Isengard
Uruk Veteran x3 Isengard
Uruk-hai Band Isengard
Uruk-hai Marauder x2 Isengard
Uruk-hai Mob Isengard
We are the Fighting Uruk-hai x3 Isengard

Please check out my list. Thumbs Up

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Mythdracon
Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:22 pm
Hum...as it turns out, I already have all those, though I *might* need more copies of Take Up the Bow, Many Miles or Point Blank Range. We’ll see. Do you need a deck constructed or such?
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:32 pm
I think you misunderstand me... that’s what I want from you (if you have those cards).

Smile
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Mythdracon
Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:35 pm
Ah. So what would you offer in return out of your trade list? I have almost all those cards, but I’ll need to be convinced before I give up my Elven Marksmanships. XD

But here are the cards I like from your list:

Pippin’s Armor
Hobbitses Are Dead
Rohirrim Helm
Sceptre of the Dark Lord
Gothmog’s Warg
Gimli’s Helm
Gimli’s Battle Axe, Trusted Weapon
Wulf, Dunlending Chieftain
Hides
Constantly Threatening
Shelob, Eater of Light x3
Catapult
Gandalf, Friend of the Shirefolk
Terrible and Evil x5
Citadel To Gate
Vision From Afar x2
Grima, Betrayer of Rohan x2
Messenger’s Mount
Shapes Slowly Advancing
Hobbiton Brewer, Maker of Fine Ales
Power According to His Stature
Pippin, Hobbit of Some Intelligence
Sting, Bane of the Eight Legs
Consorting With Wizards
Escape
Frodo, Frenzied Fighter

Let me know what you’d demand in return for these!
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:57 pm
I think I could give you between 10-13 of those rares (you would choose which rares) in return for all the cards I need.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Celebrimbor
Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:44 pm
Do you have morgul Brute? If you do, please Check my haves!

EDIT: Would you type up a list of your rares? It would be much easier to find something I’d want.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:32 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
I think I could give you between 10-13 of those rares (you would choose which rares) in return for all the cards I need.

Bump...

My offer still stands. Does it sounds good?
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Mythdracon
Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:43 am
Hey, sorry I replied somewhat late this time.

Celebrimbor, I looked through my collection and I don’t think I have him, though I could swear I kept him for a deck---unless I traded it away, but right now I can’t find him. :S

Anxious Chieftain, I think it’s *somewhat* unfair, since the rares are almost worth 10-13 rares in of themselves, and those are a lot of commons/uncommons.

But right now I have only one copy of Take Up the Bow, and it’s decked. I think I traded the other one....though I can’t be sure Think
Galadriel is decked too. Shadow Between and Elven Marksmanship (out of the three, one is foil) I still have.

I have everything else, though only one copy of Point Blank Range, and I have 3x Many Miles and 2x Helm’s Deep.

Let me know what your modified offer is, then.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Trading Forum