LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:50 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
yeah I concede to men of harad Wink
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
legoles3333
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:59 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
sickofpalantirs wrote:
yeah I concede to men of harad Wink

ditto
once i see a deck that usefully enables men of harad, I’ll say something else
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
Dravius
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:42 pm
speak no more to me on sudden fury loaded for a final stand on site 9 is awesome, men of harad is good in a southron swarm.

As for No mere ranger, it was ok in Fellowship block. This is why : In FB there was no cultural hate, it was brought in full strenght in TT block. In FB, there was some decks designed interely with signets in mind, mostly aragorn or gandalf (aragorn, king in exile, trust me as you once did, gandalf’s wisdom). If you would run an aragorn signet deck with say, 4 cultures, you could just play aragorn with prancing pony and use 4x no mere ranger in order to boost any of your other companions (including frodo, reluctant adventurer) without bothering about the culture of the companion, pretty much like servant of the secret fire.

This is the reason why I would definetly not include no mere ranger here... it had it’s use then.
TheJord
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:59 pm
Men of Harad was one of the cards I orignally posted on here! ITS RUBBISH!
"The rule of Gondor is mine!"
NBarden
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:14 pm
IDK. In a Southron Site Control Swarm deck, it could pay off against big fellowships.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Foresight
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:19 pm
Foresight wrote:
In a one on one game, Destroyed Homestead becomes unreliable and useless.

This is more useless than Men of Harad. Come on now, how can you think otherwise? You have to be using pretty much the same sites your opponents are using for it to work, which is unreliable. It also hurts the sites you put on the adventure path too, so that becomes useless. Men of Harad can at least be put to some use, all this card does is possibly give your opponent a paper cut from shuffling his adventure pile. Confused
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
TheJord
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:20 pm
In a more synergistiyc decktype Destroyed Homestead can destroy Buckland Homestead or The Angle to hurt Nazgul, or be used on the new Stewards Tomb
Foresight
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:23 pm
Again, if you’re in a one on one game, it would shut down YOUR The Angle/ Buckland Homestead since you’re the shadow player. In a multiplayer, it might even screw somebody from giving somebody else decent sites, and in such a game Destroyed Homestead’s usefulness raises by .1% because the chance of pulling a site from the adventure deck ditto’d on the adventure path also raises. So 0% in a standard game, and .1% in a multiplayer game. Laughing
Last edited by Foresight on Tue May 08, 2007 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in totalIn his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
TheJord
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:29 pm
You’re right Foresight. Its crap.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:01 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
yeah it prolly is worse then MoH. I concede. (again)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion