LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
eomer_14
Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:22 pm
i like the new uruk resistance, and orc corruption
"I will carry a cross and song where i don't belong"
--Switchfoot

"Words that You didn't say were haunting these pages
Faces You didn't make were all I was seeing
The way that they painted You wasn't a picture
of one in control - and I don't think they know who you are"
--Mainstay
solis
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:13 pm
Id just like to say:

Noble leaders+Gandy/Uruk Rogue beatdown
Event-Elves/Forest nazghuls
wingfoot/burden orcs
is teh 3 best decks according to me..

Nleaders and wingfoot can truly run forcing opponents to run and give lots of pool for your shadow. elves can of course run as well but propobility is that the gulz will stop the opponent. Wink

and about that reply about not having burden orcs to work is because you play the wrong cards^^

you shouldnt play miscreant for example..(will post my deck in a sec. just gonna swop computer:P)
If you lose well at least know why.
solis
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:26 pm
this is my corruption orc deck(that can also be used as beatdown if you see he got to much burden-removal)

4 Goblin Hordes
4 Isengard Underling
4 Bound to its fate
4 Mocking Goblin
2 Porter Troll
----> End of corruption-part;)
1 Beastly Olog-hai
2 Hill Orc
1 Undisciplined(you dont know how wonderfull it is to assign Porter troll to a support char such as galadriel, rosie or those darn wizard-men that is all str 5! (gandy is usually a target as well if he got low health)
2 Entrapping Orc
4 Watchful Orc
4 Frenzied Orc
32 card deck, just remove/add entrapping orcs to resize the deck. they are actually really good at blocking cirdan, elendil=)

This deck is best supported by Dworf/smeagol but I play it with Gondor(boromir,gandy,elendil,aragorn,faramir using saved from the fire and prancing pony to get full start at site 1(burning gandy at site 3 and pulling another copy of him and sent back and glamdring(or his staff if I got any of the other cards)))

Got a nice fight elf and faramir(mostly a fun deck but its rather good vs big lonely minions) deck as well if you guys want to see
If you lose well at least know why.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion