LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
46%
  [ 6 ]  46%

38%
  [ 5 ]  38%

7%
  [ 1 ]  7%

7%
  [ 1 ]  7%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 13
bobtheorc
Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:33 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Thanks.
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
bobtheorc
Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:02 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Just played with this the other day.
Killed one fellowship and triple moved to site nine with my well cycled free people hand.

Very Happy
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
Eomer3rdMarshal
Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:02 pm
Joined: 14 Apr 2006 Posts: 163 Location: Riding free in the Westfold
I just saw this... I do agree that Isengard Uruk-hai are more fun than Uruk-hai Uruk-hai, but I think more people have the latter. I’ve been playing since Towers block, so I have plenty of both... I’d love it if you worked out a nice Uruk-hai swarm for my deck article, as I think that would be better than what I have.
"Forth Eorlingas!"
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:42 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
I think I might try my hand at Uruk-hai swarm. There’s a few nice swarm cards there...and you can also recycle some Isengard cards that spot Uruk-Hai instead of Uruk-hai minions.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:40 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Eomer3rdMarshal wrote:
I just saw this... I do agree that Isengard Uruk-hai are more fun than Uruk-hai Uruk-hai, but I think more people have the latter. I’ve been playing since Towers block, so I have plenty of both... I’d love it if you worked out a nice Uruk-hai swarm for my deck article, as I think that would be better than what I have.

out of curiosity if you liked the article why did you give it a 3?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Aragorn_Ellessar
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:08 pm
Nice Article, good writing and a good idea. I know mine aren’t as good as that.
One Ring to rule them all
One Ring to find them
One thing to bring them all
And In the darkness bind them
PorterTroll
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:19 pm
good job! i really like it! even tho you were a little harsh about my article (its just a game anyway i wont get mad you get a four!
PeterPot
Posted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:28 pm
Joined: 25 Jun 2006 Posts: 157 Location: On the Back of my fat old Unicorn
its a realy cool stratergey ive treid it but my brother treid it on me. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:26 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
PorterTroll wrote:
good job! i really like it! even tho you were a little harsh about my article (its just a game anyway i wont get mad you get a four!

umm no you gave ti a 2. take a look at teh rating i know before you adn peterpot posted it had 4 5’s a 3 adn 4 4’s sooo either you or peterpot gave it a 2 thought you might want to know.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:26 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Yeah...I thought that’s what happened. I think the same happened to my Fried Frodo article, but I don’t care about that one.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest