LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard
josiah_of_rohan
Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:19 am
Joined: 13 Aug 2005 Posts: 723 Location: Indianapolis,Indiana
Starting fellowship
Boromir, bearer of council
the one ring the ring of rings
aragorn strider
denathor last ruling stuard

companions
Eowyn lady of ithilenx3
legolas nimble warrior x4
faramir prince of ithilienx2

posessions
gondorian blade x4
gondorian sword
kingsfoil x4
bow of minas tirith x4
armour of the citidel x3
coif
faramirs bow

events
last throw x2
farewell to luthienx2

minions
lemenya toto x2
attea toto x2
cantea toto x2
enquea toto x4
nelya toto x2
toldea toto x2
otsea toto x2
the witchking capt of the nine x3

posessions
the pale blade sword of flame

conditions
black marshal x2
out of sight and shot

events
dark power strengthen
dark swooping shadows x4
keening wail x4

fellowship... The idea is that with denathor and half the deck being random posessions, you can exert minions like crazy. 1 Archer with legolas, the Eowyn to kill everything... ive only used it once so far and it rocked..
last throw to help with triple moving...
farewell to lorien to heal eowyn or anyone else that will need it.

minions... basic enduring nazgul corruption... keening wail, dark powers strengthen, black marshal, lemenya, and the witchking exert enquea and the rest of them to add burdens by means of enqueas text or with dark swooping shadows.

this is my first standard deck since all the other sets were rotated out. any input is appreciated.
Last edited by josiah_of_rohan on Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in totalmy trade ist is here http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=keltnerj
josiah_of_rohan
Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:00 pm
anyone?
my trade ist is here http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=keltnerj
Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:57 am
I was wondering, why do you have 4 copies of Legolas, Nimble Warrior? Eh?

I like the shadows side. Otherwise, besides the Legolas part, the free peoples side is good.
josiah_of_rohan
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:01 pm
legolas works in because he’s an archer and if i exaust all the minions with denathor then a minion will die... (just a question, has ttt rotated out befor hunters?) if it hasnt then im gonna put faramirs bow in it
my trade ist is here http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=keltnerj
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:58 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
one thing why no BNaP? they are really good with enquea.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
syndrome
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:49 pm
7+ is still viable, but TTT is now illegal in standard. (assuming your talking post-hunters)

Oh and Between Nazgul and Prey+Keening Wail+Enquea ToTo = Godlike.
http://myspace/delicatesituation
josiah_of_rohan
Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:42 pm
its pre hunters
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:49 pm
Phazanzar wrote:

I love that card combo. Cool
I had to put something here.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:32 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Phazanzar wrote:

I love that card combo. Cool

me too. bobtheorc hates that car combo.( I like to slaughter him with it.)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:55 am
You might want to consider getting rid of two of the Keening Wails and 2 of the Dark swooping shadows for the Between Nazgul and Prey.

Depending on your meta you might also want to consider some Sense of Obligation. If your opponent is running several unbounds, this card on a weak unbound companion means some poor assignments making it harder for him to double move or lots of burdens... Quite fun. Another really good card for having with Ulaire Enquea Thrall of the One is Ring of Rancor. This allows you to reconcile and then take Enquea (or any Nazgul bearing it for that matter) back into your hand. It is free and adds an additional vitality to soak an archery wound or enables you to use 2 BNAP in one turn.

If you are looking at doing turbo corruption with this, you will want to use Ulaire Toldea, Black Shadow. He is great at being able to get back a key event (BNAP, or one of your Wails etc) when you play him. In my experience it is not that hard to add 10 - 15 burdens in a game with a setup like this. The only down side is that the minions generally can’t stop someone who tries to run.
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard