LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard
sirrepoman
Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:21 pm
I have an interesting deck that can add burdens well.
4x Gollum Stinker
4x captured by the ring
4x Shelob Her ladyship
2x A dark shape sprang
4x Slippery as fishes
3x Enquea LOM
2x Hidden from her
4X We must have it
4x Chasm’s Edge
4x It’s my Birthday
4X Hobbitses are dead

This deck wins for me about 75% of the time however it was built just for fun. I play Hidden from her to make gollum fierce and play three pumps for Gollum. Once he adds a few burdens he is usually a standing 14 with slippery and Chasm’s edge. I can add up to 4 burdens a turn. The first if they play a possesion I can assign during the fellowship with a dark shape. 2nd and 3rd during regular skirmish and fierce. Then I can discard during the regroup to add another. I play Shelob for archery and to prevent Durin or Cirdan from fighting Gollum. Like I said the deck is just for fun and I am still working on it since Bloodlines came out. If the fellowship plays a possesion on the ring bearer it is game over with A Dark Shape. Any comments are appreciated. Like I said this deck is mostly just a fun deck and I wouldn’t consider it a competitive deck but whatever input anyone else has is appreciated
dwarven_captin
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:17 am
I like it But you have alot of cards 39 if if counted right Crying or Very sad
But the burden gollums are a solid deck Twisted Evil
dwarven_captin
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:18 am
38 cards not that bad i guess Embarassed
hblika
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:47 am
I count 39 cards Wink

Since you're using Hidden Even From Her, you could make good use of Not Yet Vanquished in there. For a Gollum corruption shadow, Trap is Sprung is also a very good choice, and Incited is a must in any Gollum-based shadow, IMO.
I'm not stupid. I'm just unlucky when I'm thinking.
Lord_Of_The_Wind
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:11 pm
i'm Kinda new to these cards but eager to learn more,
Why is it bad to have a big Draw Deck?

Lord Of The Wind
josiah_of_rohan
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:21 pm
Joined: 13 Aug 2005 Posts: 723 Location: Indianapolis,Indiana
because you may have trouble getting the cards you need when you need them
but some big decks are good because they can cycle well (move through the draw deck quickly

~Josiah
my trade ist is here http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=keltnerj
sirrepoman
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:33 pm
I actuallly haven't adjusted the number since bloodlines came out. It was 35 cards before bloodlines I think it will be 36 cards now I will cut a couple of pumps.
hblika
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:11 pm
sirrepoman wrote:
I actuallly haven't adjusted the number since bloodlines came out. It was 35 cards before bloodlines I think it will be 36 cards now I will cut a couple of pumps.

Just pair it with a fast cycling FP side. 36 cards a side won't be much problem then.
I'm not stupid. I'm just unlucky when I'm thinking.
sirrepoman
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:32 pm
I have it with hobbits right now and cycles pretty well. I need underground sites for slippery as fishes so I might chnage it up with dwarves.
Lord_Of_The_Wind
Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:13 am
Shelob is a great waiy to take out Elfs, The elves give like +5 to the Fellowship archery and then you let the Enduring Shelob take the hits
She has 8 health so by the time she looses 5 she is 8+10=18 attack with 3 vitality left and she almost always hurts a guy pretty bad

-Lord Of The Wind

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard